Swayl the Whale

Swayl

Hello! I'm Swayl! I'm a big boy whale. I have clout, I got bars I got chains. I skript alot, I actually have a year of experience, I'm currently trying to learn how to build, and once I do, I'll be a skripter and builder in one package! I'll be able to make better maps/spawn for my server, and if you don't know, I make servers! I make lots of them, and maybe because of them, I made a few MH staff friends, currently I have 11 MH staff on my friends list, and im cool, not bragging, just cool. I only got one featured server, TuberS if you don't know, it's not that neat, it's just tuber simulator on MINECRAFT. I've been playing minehut since mid 2018, I guess I'm pretty new here. Although I already know lots of skript, I still want to learn, same with building, I want to keep on practicing till I'm good. Speaking of servers, I have my own discord, my own family, my own kingdom, It's dedicated to my server, everytime I have a server, I post it there, until it dies, I call it.... Oceanic Kingdom. It's really cool, I got some MH staff on there. Well, that's my introduction.

TL;DR - I'm a whale who has alot of clout, have a year of skript experience, still learning on building skills and have a kingdom.

• Love Swayl (the best whale) •

Edited by Swayl

Things to know about me

• I have 2 years of skript experience

• I work on my servers all by myself
• I like being alone

• I have insane trust issues

• I simp for alot of people (trying my best not to)

• My mental age is somewhere 8

• I dont like meeting new people

• Very toxic

Discord Swayl#0099

MC IGN - Swayl

(I suggest avoiding me because I get too attached to people quick)

Fake whale

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.