SuperPizzaTy's Staff Application

SuperPizzaTy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minecraft Username:SuperPizzaTy
Discord Name:SuperPizzaTy#7541
Timezone:
Wyoming, MI
Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? No
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have the ability to record? Yes
Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty? Because I'm bored all after noon

What makes you a better applicant than others? Yes

Do you have any previous experience if so what? No

How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? 3 - 7 hours

What would you class as your biggest strength? Minecraft

What activities do you do outside of minecraft? Trampoline

Have you been banned on any servers if so what? No

How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? Nothing

Will you be able to do a voice interview? Maybe
Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Maybe

Thanks for applying for the Atrosity staff team! Unfortunately, I am going to have to deny your application.

BELOW ARE THE MAIN REASONS FOR DENIAL

Lack of effort/Laziness - Many details and overall effort were lacking.  Every question you answered on the format was just one word, which didn't look like you were trying at all and ended up looking very lazy.  As a staff member, you need patience and unfortunately it doesn't seem like you would have that skill for the rank.  Obviously I know you could do better than that if you choose to apply again, just remember to put your time into your application.

Poor responses - Your responses were just one word for most of the application and some responses did not make any sense.

Lacking of Moderation Experience - Your experience is also lacking.  We want our Moderation to know what they are doing when they are put into tough situations and while I am not saying you may not be up for the job, I'm just saying that you should work on receiving more Moderation experience.

If you wish to re-apply you may do so 1 month from now if you work on the main points I listed above, then you may have a chance of getting accepted next time.

Denied, Locked

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021