Howdy Fellas

Boxic

Figured I'd make a post to celebrate the new forums. I don't have much to say, but I guess I'll update you on the state of my life as it relates to Minehut Projects.

As it exists now, my progress on fun and unique servers on Minehut has been halted due to me pursuing my job (building) full time. However, I come into dry spells where I'm creatively drained as it relates to building - it's during these times that I come back and make a server. Unfortunately for you guys, I take my servers down when I go back to building. This is because I don't want them to sit and rot without updates. I'd rather them die at their peak, and be remembered and have people eagerly awaiting it's revival/ remake. Or even a new server from me.

With that said, it's likely I'll come back in a month or two to spend a month developing and updating another fun and unique server. So, if that's something you'd like to keep a tab on, or be notified when I launch a project; you can join my discord by clicking here - otherwise, feel free to join my forum club (which you can see below my icon to the left of your screen). Also, if you have suggestions for server types you would like to see professionally made, remade, modified, or two that you would like to see merged: leave a comment about it in #suggestions. I will not be pinging anyone until there is a new server announced, so no need to worry about spam!

Otherwise, I hope everyone's having a good time with the increased player counts and whatnot!

So I guess I'll end this with a couple questions I have for the community:

What have you been up to?
What have you been studying/ learning about?
What project have you been working on?
What are you passionate about?

• Like 1