Server Reviews

godlikeTerminal

Oh, Hello there who ever reads this.

today i'll review servers, make a bit of comic panels, and show off screenshots (well maybe). So get ready to read a lot of words.

(also i will update this a bit if i have time because of school, and because I'm lazy)

IvoryRPG, So this server is a Grind, get loot, a bit of a rpg feel but not, and is laggy. I can see potential but so much lag on the server it's kinda painful to play, and people might quit, BUT if the server was a bit faster it would be less laggy, then it be a lot more fun since there won't be that much lag spikes. Also a thing i like about the server is you have the option to either to use a Sword (it's for a faster cooldown but less strong with damage), or the Axe (if you make that trade off for a stronger but slow cooldowned weapon). What do i feel about the server a 6 out of 10, because of the lag being crazy i think that's why it's have a bit lower rates to liking it, but since it's a bit unique and does give options to being powerful, but without a good cooldown, or a weak, but fast cooldown and i like that because you do want to choose what weapon to go with, and it's not really a Rpg but it does have a bit of aspects like selections, but it's still one of those grinding/simulator type of gameplay. Overall it's a pretty good server, but the lag spikes will happen often so beware of that. If there wasn't lag spikes then it would be 8.5 out of 10, but since it's a bit grindy it will be tiring to play later, or just boring. that's the review really but this server is unique but a bit of a recommendation if you're not bothered by the lag spikes really and I would love what they have in store.

Darwole you have to teach this disciple of yours the art.

• Haha 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!