Fix This Skript (1 Error) *SOLVED*

HeyItsmeblury

So My Skript has 1 error but i cant fix it  someone try

Error: identation error: expected 2 tabs, but found 16 spaces (mail.sk, line 28: format slot 16 of player with player head named "&eToggle Scoreboard &aOn" with lore "&dToggle Scoreboard" to close then run [execute console command "kb off %player%"]

this is the skript

command /pp:
#No perms needed
    trigger:
        open chest with 3 rows named "&e&lSettings" to player
        format slot 10 of player with player head named "&ePlot Settings" with lore "&dEdit The Plot Chat" to close then run [send "&c/Plot &aOn/&cOff"] # Don't have MultiVerse so can't show you guys!
        format slot 12 of player with player head named "&eGo To Plot World" with lore "&dEvery Week" to close then run [execute console command "sudo %player% warp plots"]
        format slot 14 of player with player head named "&eToggle Scoreboard &cOff" with lore "&dToggle Scoreboard" to close then run [execute console command "kb off %player%"]
                format slot 16 of player with player head named "&eToggle Scoreboard &aOn" with lore "&dToggle Scoreboard" to close then run [execute console command "kb on %player%"]

Edited by ItzAnox

Remember to stick to only using tabs or only using spaces.

Here is fixed copy.

command /pp:
#No perms needed
    trigger:
        open chest with 3 rows named "&e&lSettings" to player
        format slot 10 of player with player head named "&ePlot Settings" with lore "&dEdit The Plot Chat" to close then run [send "&c/Plot &aOn/&cOff"] # Don't have MultiVerse so can't show you guys!
        format slot 12 of player with player head named "&eGo To Plot World" with lore "&dEvery Week" to close then run [execute console command "sudo %player% warp plots"]
        format slot 14 of player with player head named "&eToggle Scoreboard &cOff" with lore "&dToggle Scoreboard" to close then run [execute console command "kb off %player%"]
        format slot 16 of player with player head named "&eToggle Scoreboard &aOn" with lore "&dToggle Scoreboard" to close then run [execute console command "kb on %player%"]

Edited by SuperOrca

like.gif.653e1b24da93a6ca10eaf5b04e7f0242.gif

Likes are appreciated ❤️

Username: SuperOrca

Discord: Link to Profile

Joined Minehut: August 10, 2017

Joined Forums: June 10, 2019

Experienced in Python, Java (mainly spigot), Javascript (node.js, basics of react.js), and Web Development. DM on discord me if you want a custom discord bot for your server (i'm bored).

• 11 months later...
  • Tres locked this topic