HyperionBlaze

UltimateBossBar for a server boss bar

I have been looking for a bossbar plugin but there aren't any currently for Minehut. It'd be really helpful and great if this plugin linked below could be implemented so that people can have a helpful bossbar displayed at the top of player's screens with useful information and such. It can be used for all sorts of things such as advertising, showing info, showing information that changes depending upon what world the player is in, displaying events happening in the server and much more!

Here is the plugin UltimateBossBar that I would like implemented: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/ultimatebossbar-the-best-boss-bar-plugin-out-there-now-supports-all-versions.19303/

It'd be really awesome and super appreciated if this plugin was implemented! I'm sure it would help many people such as myself and many others!

My main issue with this plugin you linked is that it's not currently updated to 1.14.4. Minehut is currently on the latest version of Minecraft (1.14.4, soon to be 1.15 in a few days) but yet this plugin hasn't been updated in over a year now and only supports 1.12.2. In addition, I'm reading some of the reviews of this plugin and it doesn't seem like it works on 1.14.4 for other users attempting to use this plugin. If you have any plugins that you think might work on 1.14.4 however, I would recommend you to create another post in this category with the suggestion. One of the first things we check with plugin suggestions is if it works on the latest Minecraft version and this one sadly does not.