Question

So... a jr.mod told me that if I really needed to download files I could download each and every one individually. As I am willing to do that... I wanted to know how.

5 answers to this question

You simply go into each file you want, and you can copy and paste the contents into a file on your computer, it looks like the question was answered on your other thread though, 

Edited by Spiderlogical

VIP for a while now, can't remember when. Jr Mod - 10-29-19. Moderator - 12-30-19

cpas.png.5b2e0a177a0384b5b8a990e74e4408e9.png

Need help? Send me a message

If you could upload a video of that and send me a link I would greatly appreciate it.

I do not understand as said previously

Edited by AwesomeSlash
fix

1 hour ago, AwesomeSlash said:

If you could upload a video of that and send me a link I would greatly appreciate it.

I do not understand as said previously

You have to click on each file individually, select all the text, copy it, paste it into a file on your computer, you do this for all the files you want to keep. For example if you wanted to save the config for essentials you'd go to the File Manager > Plugins Folder > Essentials Folder > click on config.yml, highlight all the text, on windows use Ctrl + C then paste it in a file on your computer

VIP for a while now, can't remember when. Jr Mod - 10-29-19. Moderator - 12-30-19

cpas.png.5b2e0a177a0384b5b8a990e74e4408e9.png

Need help? Send me a message