Endgator

A Chat Tag Prefix Plugin (DeluxeTags)

So I was think of a a chat prefix plugin that run separately from the rank prefixes and also allow players to create their own tags was a great idea, also being a simple setup is another reason I think that this would be a great addition to Minehut. Minehut already has DeluxeChat (which would work perfectly with DeluxeTags) plus it is a free plugin. I am aware that Minehut has NameTag Edit, but that doesn't work with chat, only with scoreboards/tablist and above their heads. I think this would be a great addition and would help people like me that just want a simple tag before player's names in chat that players can purchase and flex to the rest of my server members. I know there are other ways to do this but I really like this plugin and I would really hope that a developer sees this and agrees with me since it would really help me and a lot of others trying to grow their community.

To learn more vist https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/deluxetags.4390/

Thank you and I hope you consider this FREE plugin since it would go great with DeluxeChat and NameTag Edit. Thank you and have an amazing day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pcdGaming said:

I have looked into this as well and I really like the idea, it would be great for my server *coughs* leached.minehut.gg

lol , I love that self promo, also thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1

Yeah this would make sense if they did since like you stated they already have DeluxeChat so yea. I don't know if ill use it but some people would really like it.

1 minute ago, RyAnHD200 said:

Yeah this would make sense if they did since like you stated they already have DeluxeChat so yea. I don't know if ill use it but some people would really like it.

Thanks dude, that means a lot.

I saw another topic in this and I think they might be adding it soon, since that's what Benny said I think! I think they should definitely add it if they haven't already though.

Just now, Eqting said:

I saw another topic in this and I think they might be adding it soon, since that's what Benny said I think! I think they should definitely add it if they haven't already though.

Just now, Eqting said:

Yeah I saw it, thanks for the update though 🙂