Here is a simple staff chat script. This only works for my server because it works with my custom rank system. However, you can alter the script to your desire 🙂

command /staffchat [<string>]:
    aliases: /sc
    trigger:
        if {rank::%uuid of executor%} is "owner" or "manager" or "admin" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod":
            if arg 1 is set:
                if {rank::%uuid of executor%} is "owner":
                    send "&8[&9STAFF&8] &8[&cOwner&8] &7%executor% &8» &f%arg 1%" to all players where [{rank::%uuid of input%} is "owner" or "admin" or "manager" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod"]
                if {rank::%uuid of executor%} is "admin":
                    send "&8[&9STAFF&8] &8[&cAdmin&8] &7%executor% &8» &f%arg 1%" to all players where [{rank::%uuid of input%} is "owner" or "admin" or "manager" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod"]
                if {rank::%uuid of executor%} is "manager":
                    send "&8[&9STAFF&8] &8[&5Manager&8] &7%executor% &8» &f%arg 1%" to all players where [{rank::%uuid of input%} is "owner" or "admin" or "manager" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod"]
                if {rank::%uuid of executor%} is "srmod":
                    send "&8[&9STAFF&8] &8[&eSenior Mod&8] &7%executor% &8» &f%arg 1%" to all players where [{rank::%uuid of input%} is "owner" or "admin" or "manager" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod"]
                if {rank::%uuid of executor%} is "mod":
                    send "&8[&9STAFF&8] &8[&eMod&8] &7%executor% &8» &f%arg 1%" to all players where [{rank::%uuid of input%} is "owner" or "admin" or "manager" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod"]
                if {rank::%uuid of executor%} is "trmod":
                    send "&8[&9STAFF&8] &8[&eTrial Mod&8] &7%executor% &8» &f%arg 1%" to all players where [{rank::%uuid of input%} is "owner" or "admin" or "manager" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod"]
            else:
                send "&cPlease specify a message"
        else:
            send "&cYou do not have permission"

on chat:
    if {rank::%uuid of player%} is "owner" or "manager" or "admin" or "srmod" or "mod" or "trmod":
        if message starts with "*":
            cancel event
            set {_m} to last (length of message - 1) characters of message
            execute player command "/sc %{_m}%"

• Like 1

0 o 0 that;s awesome I could never do something like that, how can I use this on my server since you said it only works on urs? (I use PerrmissionsEX if that helps, idk)

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 3:34 AM, Endgator said:

0 o 0 that;s awesome I could never do something like that, how can I use this on my server since you said it only works on urs? (I use PerrmissionsEX if that helps, idk)

I don't know if you'd be able to have the prefixes, correct me if I'm wrong someone. All you need to do is remove the {rank::%uuid of player%} variables and declare your permission node above the trigger. You could change the first line to "if player has permission "node"

Ok ill try also you you know why my skrip for a bossbar isn't working 

on join:
  create bossbar titled "&2&lWelcome &6%player's uuid%" and id "welcome.%player's uuid%" for player with 
progress 100 with colors green
  wait 5 ticks
  loop 100 times:
    set {_Value} to value of bossbar "welcome.%player's uuid%"
    remove 1 from {_Value}
    set bossbar "welcome.%player's uuid%" value to {_Value}
    wait 3 ticks
  remove bossbar "welcome.%player's uuid%"

IDK if you'll know but it is worth a shot.

2 hours ago, Endgator said:

Ok ill try also you you know why my skrip for a bossbar isn't working 

on join:
  create bossbar titled "&2&lWelcome &6%player's uuid%" and id "welcome.%player's uuid%" for player with 
progress 100 with colors green
  wait 5 ticks
  loop 100 times:
    remove 1 from {_Value}
    wait 3 ticks

IDK if you'll know but it is worth a shot.

Fixed it for you. You've pressed enter at 'progress 100 with colors green". If this still has errors, then I suggest asking in the #skript channel in the MH Discord

on join:
  create bossbar titled "&2&lWelcome &6%player's uuid%" and id "welcome.%player's uuid%" for player with progress 100 with colors green
  wait 5 ticks
  loop 100 times:
    remove 1 from {_Value}
    wait 3 ticks

• Thanks 1