Keenu_MC

Keenu's Appeal

Dear staff members, Please read the information below.

Username: Keenu

What punishment did you receive: A Permanent ban for cheating.

Was the punishment fair: Yes

Why should you be unpunished: I have taken all my hacked clients and cheats out of my files and I have removed them. I am truly sorry for ruining player's experience by cheating. I know I shouldn't of done this and so I am very sorry. I think I deserve another chance because, I have removed every cheat and I'm truly sorry for my actions. Please forgive me, Keenu.

What were the events that led to your punishment: I was flying and cheating. This ruined other player's experience and I'm sorry for that.

Additional comments: I am truly sorry for what I have done. Should of thought first 😕

Hey sorry for the late response. I can see that you are very adamant about having a second chance. Each time you've appealed, we've urged you to wait a few months before appealing again. While I'd love to give you a second chance, I don't believe enough time has passed in order to give us confidence that you won't hack again. Your appeal has been denied. Feel free to appeal again in a month's time 😃

I'll be leaving this open for the next 24 hours, in case you have any questions or anything else to add.

Also, please refrain from commenting on other people's appeals.

Limited time free bacon 🐽