johjnkuh

my server keeps crashing

Question

i load it up and it starts up fine but as soon as i move idk 20 blocks from spawn it crashes and sends me back to minehut hub 

• Like 2

10 answers to this question

Moved to community support.

I would recommend checking your logs for the error and fixing it from there.

Minehut Ex-Moderator (Resigned)

Warzone Ex-Moderator (Resigned)

Discord: Xounaut#9999

Feel free to DM me for help!

On 6/18/2019 at 6:16 PM, johjnkuh said:

i load it up and it starts up fine but as soon as i move idk 20 blocks from spawn it crashes and sends me back to minehut hub 

Best way to determine why your server is crashing is to check the logs file after the server is off, NOT deactivated. It should give you some insight.

As well you can copy is and post it here and you should be able to get some help troubleshooting from here. 

SELUTION:

I just started up my server on my phone and it didnt crash for me, and maybe u just have to use like chrome if ur on edge or edge if ur on chrome but the phone thing worked for me hope it will for the rest of u

my server, Cubedcity Is crashing every 5 mins and taking like 5 mins to load again!

Its getting really annoying and the progress is so far it would be disasterous to move ot another world.

Please help

Edited by Bluehorn200

If you don't have any progress, I'd recommend resetting the world/server. You can do this by heading to the world settings/danger zone.

Edited by Dadrien