Deletion of uploaded worlds after server is shut down for a long enough time

Acxiion

Question

Recently, I uploaded a world to a brand new server in the hopes of transferring from aternos. However, the world deletes itself from the server after it gets shut down, and any progress made is lost. This is a serious issue, and I'm worried about losing any progress I make on this server. For clarification, this is a survival world I play on with my friends, and so losing any progress is disheartening to say the least. Is there any way to fix this, or is this on the server end that needs to be fixed, and is out of my control?

2 answers to this question

I recommend you contact support, you can do this at https://minehut.com/support. In the mean time, you can try things like typing /save-all on your server before you shut the server down. If you're letting the server stall instead of manually closing it, stop doing that. You can stop your server by pressing the stop button in your server console or by typing /stop in-game.

Although minehut support doesn't offer backups anymore. You can protect your self with the plugin core protect that will detect changes to the world and allow you to roll it back with a command. Dadrien did offer good advise to make sure to save often and before you shutdown. If possible you should download backups of your world with /dl world <world name>

Edited by Spiderlogical