Our Server Was Hard Reset For Reasons Unknown

Beares

Question

I've owned a server for a few months ow with my friends. It's Java Minecraft Survival and everyone loves the server a lot. Unfortunately, our server was completely wiped of everything today (11/23/19 I logged on at 10 AM). No more of our builds, no more of our items, everything was gone. We have no idea how it happened and everyone is so sad that we can't log on there. It's happened to us before from the hacker awhile ago but we're hoping that Minehut at least has some backups of our server. We really want someone from Minehut to help us retrieve our server so anything anyone can do, that would be great.

I've attached a few of our builds that we'll be losing below. Those are only a few of the builds that we managed to get screenshots of.

Minecraft New Spawn.png

Minecraft Underwater Base.png

Minecraft Noah's Castle.png

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Your case is tragic, indeed, and I fully comply with arguing your position against this plight. The odds of this to occur in your server is sadly more common than it should be in the Minehut servers. To erase all of the hard work that these people put into making this server the way it is unacceptable and should be taken into consideration that the progress should be restored. I, too, have had a server of mine entirely wiped, and I still can't get over the fact that I'll never be able to go through memories of some of my favorite builds and share them with the people that I enjoy to spend time with. Beares, I wish you luck with getting your server back and I hope this leaves a reminder to people that the little things that are shared with others is our greatest treasure.

Edited by pandalover600