Dorbert1

Can't Load onto the Correct World

Question

I uploaded a world to my server, but every time I open the server and join, or if anyone else joins the server, it puts them on a different world.  I went in on minehut and deleted the files for the other world, and also tried doing /del world "name of that world" and both times they were completely deleted, but when we left and came back, the same world was created again and we were sent to that.  Is there a way to permanently delete this world and force us to spawn on the world I downloaded?  Also every time we spawn in we have none of the items that we had when we left.  Please help, I'm just trying to play a world with my friends.

4 answers to this question

go in server properties and change level name to world u want as default..it will make new nether and end..so will be able to delete old worlds once done

• Thanks 4

I have done that many times and it still load the wrong world or spawns me to the wrong place on the correct map after I have saved at my home and slept in the bed.  I reload and about half the time I get loaded into the wrong world or in the wrong place from my last save.  I also get loaded into some other world but still have the inventory from the world I was supposed to be in.  SO BROKEN.  SUCH CRAP.