Can't Load onto the Correct World

Dorbert1

Question

I uploaded a world to my server, but every time I open the server and join, or if anyone else joins the server, it puts them on a different world.  I went in on minehut and deleted the files for the other world, and also tried doing /del world "name of that world" and both times they were completely deleted, but when we left and came back, the same world was created again and we were sent to that.  Is there a way to permanently delete this world and force us to spawn on the world I downloaded?  Also every time we spawn in we have none of the items that we had when we left.  Please help, I'm just trying to play a world with my friends.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

I have done that many times and it still load the wrong world or spawns me to the wrong place on the correct map after I have saved at my home and slept in the bed.  I reload and about half the time I get loaded into the wrong world or in the wrong place from my last save.  I also get loaded into some other world but still have the inventory from the world I was supposed to be in.  SO BROKEN.  SUCH CRAP.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:23 PM, _TheDocta_ said:

I'm having the exact same problem. I can't even find the server properties or level thing you're talking about. Where is it? Even the Minehut tutorials are out of date.

Exactly, i had the same problem and all their YouTube tutorials are out of date. There are no longer "server properties". I believe the only solution so far is to download the plugin Multiverse, then enter your server and execute the following commands /mv conf firstspawnoverride true and /mv conf firstspawnworld {world name}.

• Like 1

There are 2 ways to do this.

1. Change default world to the world you added  (Isn't the best option for multiple worlds)

2. Install Multiverse, you do not need the addons if you don't want them, this plugin adds multi-world support. But make sure you do /mv import (world name) normal

• Like 1

Please do not necropost. If you have a question/concern, please make another post.

Topic locked.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.