My Server World Was Reset

Mr_Cake_Muncher

Question

Yesterday I backed up my server, and downloaded it (thankfully) and today when I went to get back on, the world was reset to how it was on day 1, with no clear means of returning it back to how it was prior, due to the file being 908 MB, and only being able to upload 500 MB as a world, and was wondering if there was any way to revert to a earlier version of the server, or upload the current form, despite it being well over the limit set in place by the server itself.

9 answers to this question

My world seems to have been unaffected, but all the plugins were reset to default and I was de-oped.   Someone really needs to look into this.   I have to reset all my regions, portals and so on.   Everything was fine last night before I went to bed.   I kind of don't expect help since I left Discord over BS.   It still needs to be addressed if they're going to constantly promote it.

4 minutes ago, Dramomo said:

My world seems to have been unaffected, but all the plugins were reset to default and I was de-oped.   Someone really needs to look into this.   I have to reset all my regions, portals and so on.   Everything was fine last night before I went to bed.   I kind of don't expect help since I left Discord over BS.   It still needs to be addressed if they're going to constantly promote it.

my server's basic commands dont even work anymore, most plugins have stopped working too, worlds seem fine but the server has become useless, ive worked on mine for 4 months, such a waste..

Edited by SirDankenstien
;(

11 minutes ago, SirDankenstien said:

my server's basic commands dont even work anymore, most plugins have stopped working too, worlds seem fine but the server has become useless, ive worked on mine for 4 months, such a waste..

I had my regions and such done after months of work, I even set up portals.  I was mostly just building/exploring.   Last night, I went to bed like I usually do, and when I came back on, all my plugins had been reset, the work I did gone, and I kept getting kicked off my own server.  It's set to private, the only other person with access doesn't play anymore, and he doesn't even know how to do anything with plugins or how to view/access them.  So, this needs to be addressed going forward, such things shouldn't happen.   If it keeps happening, then maybe, it's because they "update" too much stuff needlessly and it will continue breaking things.   If things aren't ready for the update, speeding it up only creates instability.

2 minutes ago, Dramomo said:

I had my regions and such done after months of work, I even set up portals.  I was mostly just building/exploring.   Last night, I went to bed like I usually do, and when I came back on, all my plugins had been reset, the work I did gone, and I kept getting kicked off my own server.  It's set to private, the only other person with access doesn't play anymore, and he doesn't even know how to do anything with plugins or how to view/access them.  So, this needs to be addressed going forward, such things shouldn't happen.   If it keeps happening, then maybe, it's because they "update" too much stuff needlessly and it will continue breaking things.   If things aren't ready for the update, speeding it up only creates instability.

yea same with me, the most basic stuff, portals, worldguard, everything just died

Edited by SirDankenstien
;(

There have been reports about this, I will let the developers know about the ongoing issue with plugins.

• Thanks 1

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl