any 1.8 server out there?

quece

just change your version... unless you have some kind of hacks on that u dont have on 1.14.2, but if you do not, then just change it

i know you are a hacker, just cuz why would anyone join a forums just to ask a question about a version when they could of just literally quit out of minecraft and change their Minecraft version to 1.14.2. lel

Edited by Duziest

I am Duziest.

You can always contact me on discord: Duziest#5488

I am not always going to be able to respond on the forums.

1 hour ago, Duziest said:

just change your version... unless you have some kind of hacks on that u dont have on 1.14.2, but if you do not, then just change it

i know you are a hacker, just cuz why would anyone join a forums just to ask a question about a version when they could of just literally quit out of minecraft and change their Minecraft version to 1.14.2. lel

1. 1.14.4

2. Some people dislike 1.9+,  that doesn't mean that they are a hacker.

On 11/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, Duziest said:

A lot of people play 1.8. I used to play it all the time, and I still do sometimes. Really, I'm fine with the 1.9+ combat, but I still use 1.8 for things like Hypixel. We're not hacking because we have mods that display things like health above people's heads and AutoSprint that are only on 1.8.
Also, Minehut is based on 1.14.4. Not 1.14.2.

youtube.com > search woflyofficial 🙂