Aethestic

Aethestic Appeal

Username: Aethestic

What punishment did you receive: Ban

Was the punishment fair: No

What were the events that led to your punishment: If the quality of the vid is bad, basically all I just did was use a mod that modifies (ONLY) my fly speed. I got banned using pvplounge client, a client where you can't inject hacks into it. Dumb act that got me banned, I know, just wanted to test if it can really modify my fly speed, and it didn't give me any advantages against other players. 

Why should you be unpunished: I never hacked on warzone before, this is my first ban and like I said it was just a mistake that wasn't a disadvantage to other players. I think it's really up to you if I deserve to be unpunished. 

Additional comments: If you do not want to straight out unban me, it's okay. (what I did was kinda stupid). All I'm asking for is a shorter ban if you can give it to me.

Edited by Aethestic
appeal format mistake

Hi, I'm really sorry for such a late response to your appeal. I apologize again, for the mistake of falsely banning you. Although, the account Levees was never banned for this reason, it was instead your account Rhematic. Leeves is banned for ban-evasion. I was considering only unbanning Rhematic, and leaving a month's ban on Leeves (due to the different reason behind the punishment), but given how much time has passed since you originally appealed I will be unbanning both accounts. Take in warning, while what you did wasn't necessarily against the rules, I do urge you away from using this again in the future; it's easy for us to mistaken it for something else and falsely ban you.

Have a great day! 😃

Limited time free bacon 🐽