The Minehut Mascot

Jackson85

You may have noticed that while Minehut has a logo, it doesn't have a mascot. Today we're here to fix that issue. Here are 3 possible ideas that I have come up with:

1. Miney Mouse - Ok so I thought of this really original idea. What if the mascot is a mouse and we have ears that people can wear to show their Minehut pride. Brilliant right? Below is an example of the new logo.

2. Mark the Miney Hut - This one has a very simply concept yet it gets the point across. Mark is a little hut who loves Minecraft. His favorite server on Minecraft is Minehut so naturally he gets the nickname of Mark the Miney Hut.

3. Trent as a dog - This is probably my weakest idea but dogs are adorable and everyone loves Trent. Put the two together and you have an unstoppable mascot.

That's all my current ideas. Let me know if you think of any more. 

(Also I shouldn't have to mention this but apparently I do. This is in no way an official post on deciding a logo for Minehut.)

Stay lit fam,

-Jackson

aww-board.png

image (2).jpg

image (1).jpg

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

boats should be the mascot of minehut.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!