Jump to content
  • 0
irelandisntreal

Need help unbanning

Question

I have started a server with my friends and i like to kid around by kicking them all the time, today i kicked one of them and he got banned for being kicked too many times. How do i unban him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

To unban a user, you can enter the command /pardon <user>, for example:

/pardon lotix

This would unban me if I was banned on your server.


Support+Member

image.png.c98e92f5ccb6a6778421ed20fb5b9b24.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, lotix said:

To unban a user, you can enter the command /pardon <user>, for example:

/pardon lotix

This would unban me if I was banned on your server.

according to the system no players are banned from the server, so the command doesn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, irelandisntreal said:

according to the system no players are banned from the server, so the command doesn't work

That means the user is not banned, try checking through your file manager though.

image.thumb.png.7a59d8e2484c630df3d0bde01f99927b.png


Support+Member

image.png.c98e92f5ccb6a6778421ed20fb5b9b24.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, lotix said:

That means the user is not banned, try checking through your file manager though.

image.thumb.png.7a59d8e2484c630df3d0bde01f99927b.png

I have, I even stopped my server, deleted the file and started the server again. I'm not sure if he's unbanned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, irelandisntreal said:

I have, I even stopped my server, deleted the file and started the server again. I'm not sure if he's unbanned

Try starting the server and asking him to rejoin, what command did you execute to ban the user and is it a skripted command/did you use any plugins other than essentials?


Support+Member

image.png.c98e92f5ccb6a6778421ed20fb5b9b24.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, lotix said:

Try starting the server and asking him to rejoin, what command did you execute to ban the user and is it a skripted command/did you use any plugins other than essentials?

He got banned by being kicked too many times, I just used the /kick command

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Do you have a skript enabled on your server that bans a members after a certain amount of kicks or anything punishment related? 
You could also use the /unban (player) command to unban the player if /pardon isn’t working.


Just someone who plays Minecraft

Discord - xmuel | sam#0592

----------------------------------------

Minehut VIP - Sometime in 2017

Minehut PRO- July 13th 2019

Minehut Junior Moderator - August 1st 2019

Minehut Moderator - October 1st 2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...