The Ultimate Epic MH Valknet Essay [Update 11/16/19]

Read this. I wrote it before this so it may not make sense, if you want more parts just reply kthx bye ❤️https://docs.google.com/document/d/12AAS3iXG8UTak0Zj4jIw34-rRQ9fHjX-kaQyUGfaAHE/edit?usp=sharing

New latest update for the document (11/16/19). The section is on the outline part so just click to skip through the text. Thanks for reading hope this won't get locked ;w;

Edited by 91919
  • Like 2

Thanks for your honesty but soon enough in this topic drama is gonna happen. But ya we all mistakes there and here but thanks for being very honest!

but most of all of that about me isn't true.

~TacticalModz

Edited by TacticalModz

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

DID I HEAR DRAMA?

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

I commend your honesty here, this could possibly influence the opinion of others looking to join the staff team of this server or just their opinion on the server in general. I am not a supporter for drama, so I am not going to introduce my opinion into the mix.

n42J3gF.png

4 hours ago, lotix said:

I commend your honesty here, this could possibly influence the opinion of others looking to join the staff team of this server or just their opinion on the server in general. I am not a supporter for drama, so I am not going to introduce my opinion into the mix.

Boi just give your opinion. Everyone likes a bit of drama!

• Haha 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

I'll just put my thoughts on valknet here: ValkNet is a well-developed server that stands out from the other minehut servers, however I believe that the moderation handled by TacticalModz is an absolute joke. One time, I asked tactical to do something for me and he denied my request, so I unironically said "aw man.." and got muted for "Singing a Song". I checked the rules and the closest rule to that reason is "Intentional Spam" and I wasn't spamming the chat. Once I got unmuted, I asked why I got muted and why it's wrong. Tactical simply said "Rules are rules" and told me to follow them, which I believe was hypocritical. A few weeks later, I saw someone saying "who let the bulls out" (it's a song lyric) and everyone couldn't care any less.

(This is just 100% of my own personal experience, nothing more)

crewlysig.png.a498e67f0338e213e4cc70fa141cf6a7.png

Requesting Lock

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

TacticalModz Used to be a developer on my server for  a clicker server called clickin, He was a good help but he left one day and a few weeks ago I said a meme that I made and we said a lot to him I knew he knew what it was then I said Do you still remember me tac, and one of his staff members said Sorry he does not reply to them questions.

Let's be honest here, It's a Minehut server this drama will die down in a week everyone will forget about it all.
If I'm honest whatever TacticalModz is like doesn't bother the majority of the community other than people who do become staff on Valknet and instead of complaining about how he manages staff just don't join lmao I think that is pretty simple. I am 99% sure that @TacticalModz doesn't really wan't a whole topic based on him being a bad manages and I think that this should be locked.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

29 minutes ago, ItzOP said:

Let's be honest here, It's a Minehut server this drama will die down in a week everyone will forget about it all.
If I'm honest whatever TacticalModz is like doesn't bother the majority of the community other than people who do become staff on Valknet and instead of complaining about how he manages staff just don't join lmao I think that is pretty simple. I am 99% sure that @TacticalModz doesn't really wan't a whole topic based on him being a bad manages and I think that this should be locked.

I never intended this to be drama, I was just stating what how my experience was as a staff member on Valknet and partially why I decided to resign from it.

20 hours ago, TacticalModz said:

Requesting Lock

Not going to name names or anything but it looks as though someone is trying to cover up this exposing article of literature.

• Like 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

20 hours ago, TacticalModz said:

Requesting Lock

Cmon bro that isn't necessary. Minehut staff's decision tho

Why are all of you scared because of drama? Theres like no drama at all here xD. This isn't even remotely close to the drama levels of 2016 lol

6 hours ago, ItzOP said:

Aside from his opinion on the lock on this thread, this guy said everything. Tbh all of you should just read what @91919 wrote and give your contribution if you have anything relevant to say.

If all you guys got to say is plz lock this thread cuz drama then you're not really contributing at all xD. We should avoid drama but not go to the extreme of saying this is drama because it ain't lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Cmon bro that isn't necessary. Minehut staff's decision tho

Why are all of you scared because of drama? Theres like no drama at all here xD. This isn't even remotely close to the drama levels of 2016 lol

Aside from his opinion on the lock on this thread, this guy said everything. Tbh all of you should just read what @91919 wrote and give your contribution if you have anything relevant to say.

If all you guys got to say is plz lock this thread cuz drama then you're not really contributing at all xD. We should avoid drama but not go to the extreme of saying this is drama because it ain't lol

I wasn't particularly saying lock it due to drama, I'm more thinking about TacticalModz I have never met him so I don't know if he is nice or as this forum post says an absolute ass but I know that if I had made a mistake I wouldn't want a forum post open about it.

• Like 1

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

41 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

Did they Ban you for something you did on the discord/server/forums? Or did they break another rule(that the rules apply to the ValkNet services)

If you're talking about me, and banned from Valknet. Then they banned me from it because of this forum post.

3 hours ago, 91919 said:

If you're talking about me, and banned from Valknet. Then they banned me from it because of this forum post.

I love how it says that the rules apply to the ValkNet services, but Minehut isn't a "ValkNet service"

• muelr locked this topic