Applying For Admin

Tweakinq

Minecraft Username:Skeppyys
Discord Name:Unkown#6315
Timezone:Arabian Standard Time
Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)?  No
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a microphone? yes i do
Do you have the ability to record? yes i do
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty?: i would love to help the server out and to be the best server on minehut it fun being a staff on atroisty Skyblock.

What makes you a better applicant than others? To Be Honest I Dont Know

Do you have any previous experience if so what?:
yes,
I was previously Admin on SkyMinePvp, a SkyMining server quite similar to Atroisty. It was a small server but had a constant player count before its first shutdown. SkyMinePvp was the first server I’ve become staff on, gaining experience along the way as I’ve started from Trial-Mod to Admin

How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff?

Note: My activity can vary depending on the situation I’m going through or any related personal problem that has occurred. 

I Can Be Online In atroisty At Least For 2hrs  Depends On My Homework or Other Stuff

What would you class as your biggest strength?   I would say my greatest strength is working well with others, being able to communicate and work as a team player. I easily cooperate with the people I’m around with, staff and including the players. I work well with the community, being reasonable and understandable and yea . . .

What activities do you do outside of minecraft?
Probably Play Other Video Games Like Plants Vs Zombies battle for neighborville or Agar.io SomeTimes I Hangout With My Friends
Have you been banned on any servers if so what? 
I Have Been Banned From Hypixel For Hacking Along As Killura.Reach i was young back then i didnt know how to pvp
How do you think the community would feel about you being staff?
They will congrats me being staff on atroisty and feel better
Will you be able to do a voice interview? no 
Will you be able to come to staff meetings? yes
Other/Notes: No

Denied
There was a good start to some of the questions but sadly wasn't continued for longer therefor we have denied your applications!
You may apply again in 1 month time.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic