Amisco's Application

Amisco

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minecraft Username: Amisco
Discord Name: Amisco#3940
Timezone: (GMT +2)
Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? I can speak English, Estonian & Russian.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.
Do you have the ability to record? No, my laptop isn't capable of running Minecraft and recording at the same time. I am going to get a new PC eventually.
Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty? Because I love this server and it's community and want to do my part in the server to become a staff member so I can make sure that everyone get's along and are following the rules.

What makes you a better applicant than others? Nothing, I see everyone as equals.

Do you have any previous experience if so what? I was a staff member on a survival server before for 3 months.

How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? All the time, when I'm not at school/handball training.

What would you class as your biggest strength? I can be a great leader. I have great leadership skills.

What activities do you do outside of minecraft? I am a Class C handballer, i've been doing handball for over 4 years now. I'm also interested in Anime and Japanese culture.

Have you been banned on any servers if so what? I got falsely banned off of a factions server for 'cheating'. (I wasn't)

How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? I think that most people if not everyone would be okay with it because I am a friendly person, I can be serious when neccessary and I treat everyone equally.

Will you be able to do a voice interview? No, I don't think I'm capable of doing that.
Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Yes, if it's not during school.
Other/Notes: I have been playing Minecraft for over 8 years and know alot about the game and it's history. I'm also a very good builder and fairly decent at redstone.

Denied
I feel like there wasn't much detail in your report sadly we will have to deny you. You may apply again in 1 month best of luck next time!

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic