Staff Application - ScampCR

lukeofbmt

Atrosity Minehut Events PlexPVP Skyism
  • 19 posts
  •  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minecraft Username: ScampCR
Discord Name: lucatolton#1996
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)?: No, sorry
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have the ability to record?: Yes
Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty?: I feel like I will be able to help out the server by possibly building/creating things which
could improve the server. I also believe that by me applying, I will be able to help the community with issues that they may have
and will be able to answer any questions they might be willing to ask.

What makes you a better applicant than others?: I don't think that my application will be the greatest, but I feel like I have a step up
against everybody else because of my past experience.

Do you have any previous experience if so what?: I used to own my own server, so I have experience in moderation/administration and
I am quite good at making skripts.

How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff?: Possibly 3/4 hours on week days, and 4/5 hours on weekends.

What would you class as your biggest strength?: Being able to answer a question accurately, and quickly due to my knowledge.

What activities do you do outside of minecraft?: I like to do running outside of minecraft, but thats about it.

Have you been banned on any servers if so what?: I have not been banned on any servers.

How do you think the community would feel about you being staff?: I'm not sure, but I think I would be a good person for the community

Will you be able to do a voice interview?: No, sorry
Will you be able to come to staff meetings?: Yes
Other/Notes:

• ItzOP locked this topic