How do I get custom heads/skills in my tgui

DanGaming

So I'm not really making a server I'm just experimenting with skript

I made a gui using virtual chests and I liked that a lot, so I made it so you have multiple tabs and each one of them had a back function, a head would be a perfect item but I could not figure it out. Help.

Give command: /Minecraft:give @p minecraft:player_head{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Oak Wood Forward II\"}"},SkullOwner:{Id:"ed45ca04-c349-4954-992b-f1983218d461",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvOWM5ZWM3MWMxMDY4ZWM2ZTAzZDJjOTI4N2Y5ZGE5MTkzNjM5ZjNhNjM1ZTJmYmQ1ZDg3YzJmYWJlNjQ5OSJ9fX0="}]}}} 1

In TUSKE, use format gui slot (slot) of (player, argument, etc) with ("(player's name)" parsed as an offline player), might work in other GUI programs(vanilla skript, SkQuery, etc)

Also, this might not work, but try format gui slot (slot) of (player, argument, etc) with (player, argument, etc)'s skull

On 11/9/2019 at 3:56 AM, DanGaming said:

So I'm not really making a server I'm just experimenting with skript

I made a gui using virtual chests and I liked that a lot, so I made it so you have multiple tabs and each one of them had a back function, a head would be a perfect item but I could not figure it out. Help.

Give command: /Minecraft:give @p minecraft:player_head{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Oak Wood Forward II\"}"},SkullOwner:{Id:"ed45ca04-c349-4954-992b-f1983218d461",Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvOWM5ZWM3MWMxMDY4ZWM2ZTAzZDJjOTI4N2Y5ZGE5MTkzNjM5ZjNhNjM1ZTJmYmQ1ZDg3YzJmYWJlNjQ5OSJ9fX0="}]}}} 1

I'm pretty sure HD skulls don't work in skript menus.
However, you may want to try making a command that sets a variable to what you're holding. So you execute the command while holding the skull, then you edit the skript and format the GUI with that variable. Not sure if that will work, but it's all I got.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...