Staff Application

Hailkr

Minecraft Username: Hailkr
Discord Name: Hailkr#5448
Email Address: BumiMandias@gmail.com
Timezone: EST
Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? Just English
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a microphone? No
Do you have the ability to record? Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty? I've played on the server quite a bit. I would love to help out, catching rulebreakers and making sure the server is running right.

What makes you a better applicant than others? I'm mature, Responsive, kind, and I give chances. I do not have favorites, and I have no friends that may force me to decide between doing my job or letting my friend do his thing.

Do you have any previous experience if so what? I have a lot, I've worked on a few in the past and two present day.
McHeavens - Founder

GmcStudios - Manager / Developer

( Tons of others that I don't work on anymore or died out )

How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? About 5 hours a day, possibly more on weekends.

What would you class as your biggest strength? My maturity, I use a lot of grammar and I make sure everything is correct that I do.

What activities do you do outside of minecraft? Outside of Minecraft, I swim, I ride my bike around the neighborhood, hangout with friends. Etc

Have you been banned on any servers if so what? I've been banned on few servers, but either because it was my friend on my acc or just a random ban. Or I used excessive caps when I had anger issues in the past,
Will you be able to do a voice interview? Yes but I will not be able to talk
Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Yes I will as long as its not 8:30 Am - 3:40 on the week days,
Other/Notes: Thanks for letting me apply!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denied
We feel like your application lacked a lot of detail and you also only have 1 hour in-game playtime.
You may apply again in 1 month good luck!

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

• ItzOP locked this topic