SpiderDerp

I hosted a gameshow on my minehut server

5 hours ago, Ezekia said:

404 Not Found

4-4=0 and 404 has a zero so you end up getting two 0s, which represents the two eyes of the hoster.

With this we conclude that the hoster of the gameshow is actually looking for our replies here to see something...

A mystery is upon us.

Not found in this context stands for his current stand on the situation. He has not found on us what he seeks.

Edited by Gaminger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

11 hours ago, Gaminger said:

4-4=0 and 404 has a zero so you end up getting two 0s, which represents the two eyes of the hoster.

With this we conclude that the hoster of the gameshow is actually looking for our replies here to see something...

A mystery is upon us.

Not found in this context stands for his current stand on the situation. He has not found on us what he seeks.

You're getting close kid but not there yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1