Got Griefed on Friend's Server

Klob

Question

Server is ppsucc69. Not a joke. User RyanUwU entered our game and destroyed everyone's house using flint and steel and lava buckets. He somehow managed to get operator privileges and light everything on fire. I didn't screenshot the chat, as I was too concerned with trying to put out the multiplying fires, but I did take before and after screenshots of the house me and my girlfriend built before he griefed us. We had about 5 people regularly playing on the server. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Klob, ingame username is Klobbin.

2019-11-07_16.03.23.png

2019-11-06_19.59.28.png

2019-11-07_16.20.04.png

2019-11-07_16.19.51.png

2019-11-06_20.04.14.png

2 answers to this question

You can try to have your server reverted to previous state by contacting support at https://minehut.com/support. In the future, I recommend you download the CoreProtect plugin, as it will allow you to rollback your world to a previous state. You should also whitelist your server, as this will prevent people who are not explicitly allowed to join from joining.

13 hours ago, Dadrien said:

You can try to have your server reverted to previous state by contacting support at https://minehut.com/support. In the future, I recommend you download the CoreProtect plugin, as it will allow you to rollback your world to a previous state. You should also whitelist your server, as this will prevent people who are not explicitly allowed to join from joining.

We no longer are able to restore servers as of this post 

here's a video on how to protect your builds.