Skript not working

l1j

Description

I'm fairly new to skript, and I've created a command that tells the player how much more of an item they need out of 64

Steps to Reproduce

Once the command is run, it'll say "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command." to my player, here's the code:

options:
    amount: 64

command /antimatter:
  trigger:
    set {_am} to amount of sweet berries named " &4&ki &cAnti-matter berries &4&ki" with lore "&3Trade for anti-matter gens" and " &9&l&kii &6/antimatter &9&l&kii" in player's inventory
    if player has 64 sweet berries named " &4&ki &cAnti-matter berries &4&ki" with lore "&3Trade for anti-matter gens" and " &9&l&kii &6/antimatter &9&l&kii":
      remove 64 of sweet berries named " &4&ki &cAnti-matter berries &4&ki" with lore "&3Trade for anti-matter gens" and " &9&l&kii &6/antimatter &9&l&kii" from player
      give player 1 light gray glazed terracotta named "&b&ki &f&lAnti-Matter Generator &b&ki" with lore "&4Resets every 10 seconds!"
      send "&b&lOculis &8&l» &f&lAnti-Matter &3generator received!"
    else:
      set {_needed} to {@amount} - {_am}
      send "&b&lOculis &8&l» &3You need %{_needed}% more"

Expected Behavior

It should send a message to the player that reads "&b&lOculis &8&l» &3You need (64 - however many more you need) more" but, as stated before it says An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command." instead.

Errors / Screenshots

Here's the gist link to the error:
https://gist.github.com/SmellyEggplant/e4382b0a8b3894f3c3138dbc7713570c

Server Information

• Server version/platform: Minehut
  • Skript version: 2.4-beta5-MH (custom version)

Thanks in advance! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 5:23 PM, l1j said:

Description

I'm fairly new to skript, and I've created a command that tells the player how much more of an item they need out of 64

Steps to Reproduce

Once the command is run, it'll say "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command." to my player, here's the code:

options:
    amount: 64

command /antimatter:
  trigger:
    set {_am} to amount of sweet berries named " &4&ki &cAnti-matter berries &4&ki" with lore "&3Trade for anti-matter gens" and " &9&l&kii &6/antimatter &9&l&kii" in player's inventory
    if player has 64 sweet berries named " &4&ki &cAnti-matter berries &4&ki" with lore "&3Trade for anti-matter gens" and " &9&l&kii &6/antimatter &9&l&kii":
      remove 64 of sweet berries named " &4&ki &cAnti-matter berries &4&ki" with lore "&3Trade for anti-matter gens" and " &9&l&kii &6/antimatter &9&l&kii" from player
      give player 1 light gray glazed terracotta named "&b&ki &f&lAnti-Matter Generator &b&ki" with lore "&4Resets every 10 seconds!"
      send "&b&lOculis &8&l» &f&lAnti-Matter &3generator received!"
    else:
      set {_needed} to {@amount} - {_am}
      send "&b&lOculis &8&l» &3You need %{_needed}% more"

Expected Behavior

It should send a message to the player that reads "&b&lOculis &8&l» &3You need (64 - however many more you need) more" but, as stated before it says An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command." instead.

Errors / Screenshots

Here's the gist link to the error:
https://gist.github.com/SmellyEggplant/e4382b0a8b3894f3c3138dbc7713570c

Server Information

• Server version/platform: Minehut
  • Skript version: 2.4-beta5-MH (custom version)

Thanks in advance! 🙂

1. Server version is 1.14.4

2. It might be because of the name length, is there any errors?