Hey,

I'm requesting the LiteBans plugin mostly because the other punishment plugins on the plugin list are outdated and don't work with 1.14, so it'd be nice to have a functioning punishment plugin on Minehut for people who don't feel like skripting one.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/litebans.3715/

Lots of well known servers use it and it's really customizable, and you can even make a punishment log website with it.  The plugin also seems to be supported for 1.14.

There is also an addon that supports 1.14 for LiteBans, which is LiteBansGUI. I haven't really looked into this but it seems like a nice addon if you want to add that too which just makes a punish GUI. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/▶-litebansgui-◀-1-8-1-14-punishment-gui-fully-customizable.52072/

Hope you can add these plugins.

Thanks, Mds 

• Like 1

Senior Support on Minehut

Discord: MdsCool#0001

1 hour ago, XXXCanadian said:

-1 if you want a good ban plugin recreate it in skript

Ye for the people who can skript, this is good for the people who can’t and why don’t you make one and release it xx

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, killergotrekt said:

Minehut may not add premium plugins w/ out the plugin author's permission, you might as well recreate it in skript.

Requesting Lock

Apologies, didn't even look that it was a premium plugin. (might as well lock)

Also, what about the people who can't skript or don't want to?

Edited by MdsCool

@XXXCanadian @killergotrekt Just because something can be recreated in Skript doesn’t mean a plugin shouldn’t be added. Stating that on plugin suggestion threads adds nothing to the conversation and doesn’t help people who doesn’t know how to use Skript.

In terms of the plugin: Yes it’s a cool plugin but it is a premium plugin. We’ll need to contact the plugin author and get permission from them before we would be able to add it to Minehut.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

+1

Edited by TacticalModz

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be king to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

The owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/JRSSttg

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Trent said:

I reached out to the author.

That was unexpected, thanks 🙂

Let's hope they'll agree

Edited by MdsCool

16 hours ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

@XXXCanadian @killergotrekt Just because something can be recreated in Skript doesn’t mean a plugin shouldn’t be added. Stating that on plugin suggestion threads adds nothing to the conversation and doesn’t help people who doesn’t know how to use Skript.

In terms of the plugin: Yes it’s a cool plugin but it is a premium plugin. We’ll need to contact the plugin author and get permission from them before we would be able to add it to Minehut.

i said that cause its a paid plugin

Quick note:

With this plugin you are able to view the IPS of all connected players to the server, i know this also can be achieved using skript, but i don't think that this would be a good idea to be added, I know its a great plugin but giving every server owner access to view players their IP is a very bad idea