Poll Regarding 'Lift'

PyroPi

The 'Death' Of Lift?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will 'Lift' Stay As One Of The Most Popular Games, Or Will It Die Out?

• Yes! They have been getting less and less players each day.
    • No! Its been at the front page for so long, and it will be like that!
    • Ehh, don't really care.

Based on my knowledge, it will eventually die. Literally 100% of all the player servers I played during all these years have died. The only thing that did not die was Warzone, and thats because it has been revived like 5 times now lol. I don't think Warzone even counts as a player server to begin with xD

A more interesting question would be "how long will it last?".

It depends on how much will it take to one of these things happen:

• A staff member abuses and breaks all the server.
  • A random player from minehut abuses some stupid bug and gets access to OP, destroying the server.
  • Staff members become less active, and the player number starts decreasing until everyone stops playing it.
  • The owner decides to delete the server (most likely to happen if the owner is RyanDxxx, FREAKIN RYAN)
  • The owner quits minehut, starting a process of decay and no evolution on the server.
  • Minehut breaks, and all server gets reseted (this one has been the biggest server killer since ever. Don't believe them when they tell you it wont happen in the future, because it will, their fault or not).
  • Community becomes toxic, and people start leaving.
  • Minehut dies (And now you're like lol this aint happening. It actually happened once, during summer of 2016. Don't think it wont happen, because it may very well happen).

Backups may save a server, but most of the times it wont because of one of these things

• Backup plugin doesn't work.
  • The owner does not has backup.
  • The owner is too lazy to start over.

And it is mostly the last item that ends happening.

Now I might get comments like lmao Gam ur stupid dumb idiot ofc it will last forever, it is the best player server since ever lol get lost.
Ill guarrantee you: After 6 months, it wont exist, unless it gets revived just like Skyblocksminer was (That server got revived like 3 times and now it is dead. If thats not a good example of how eventually lift will die idk what else of an example I can give you lol).

Now @MikeTheAngel I am waiting for your Sumo 2, @Faacto I am waiting for the OGs do revive beans for the 4th time, @RyanDxxx I am waiting for LegendsRPG or whatever the name was to be brought back, @Draconium I am wainting for Miners, @Kagaroo I am waiting for Cookieclicker, @Gaminger I am wainting for Runners 2, ...

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

3 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Based on my knowledge, it will eventually die. Literally 100% of all the player servers I played during all these years have died. The only thing that did not die was Warzone, and thats because it has been revived like 5 times now lol. I don't think Warzone even counts as a player server to begin with xD

A more interesting question would be "how long will it last?".

It depends on how much will it take to one of these things happen:

• A staff member abuses and breaks all the server.
  • A random player from minehut abuses some stupid bug and gets access to OP, destroying the server.
  • Staff members become less active, and the player number starts decreasing until everyone stops playing it.
  • The owner decides to delete the server (most likely to happen if the owner is RyanDxxx, FREAKIN RYAN)
  • The owner quits minehut, starting a process of decay and no evolution on the server.
  • Minehut breaks, and all server gets reseted (this one has been the biggest server killer since ever. Don't believe them when they tell you it wont happen in the future, because it will, their fault or not).
  • Community becomes toxic, and people start leaving.
  • Minehut dies (And now you're like lol this aint happening. It actually happened once, during summer of 2016. Don't think it wont happen, because it may very well happen).

Backups may save a server, but most of the times it wont because of one of these things

• Backup plugin doesn't work.
  • The owner does not has backup.
  • The owner is too lazy to start over.

And it is mostly the last item that ends happening.

Now I might get comments like lmao Gam ur stupid dumb idiot ofc it will last forever, it is the best player server since ever lol get lost.
Ill guarrantee you: After 6 months, it wont exist, unless it gets revived just like Skyblocksminer was (That server got revived like 3 times and now it is dead. If thats not a good example of how eventually lift will die idk what else of an example I can give you lol).

Now @MikeTheAngel I am waiting for your Sumo 2, @Faacto I am waiting for the OGs do revive beans for the 4th time, @RyanDxxx I am waiting for LegendsRPG or whatever the name was to be brought back, @Draconium I am wainting for Miners, @Kagaroo I am waiting for Cookieclicker, @Gaminger I am wainting for Runners 2, ...

The staff banned me for hacking, because some kid showed a video of my hacking. That I already got banned for 😕

Basically all servers eventually die out, it will die out again like it has before. If you've played it you'd know since it's basically just afking 24/7 with no real content in it. I'm not trying to diss Lift though, if you enjoy it don't let me change your mind.

20 hours ago, PyroPi said:

The staff banned me for hacking, because some kid showed a video of my hacking. That I already got banned for 😕

Its not a eterna ban so you shouldn't worry (Yes, eterna bans are a thing. The definition of eterna ban is a permanent ban that lasts forever, even if the server resets, meaning that if the owner were to eterna ban you and he was to create a new gamemode, you would already be banned from it.)
Also getting banned is fun. I used to get banned atleast once a day when I was active soo yea xD

13 hours ago, 91919 said:

Basically all servers eventually die out, it will die out again like it has before. If you've played it you'd know since it's basically just afking 24/7 with no real content in it. I'm not trying to diss Lift though, if you enjoy it don't let me change your mind.

If thats Lift, then it will die lol like cmon how can a cookieclicker based server last 3 months xD

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

3 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Its not a eterna ban so you shouldn't worry (Yes, eterna bans are a thing. The definition of eterna ban is a permanent ban that lasts forever, even if the server resets, meaning that if the owner were to eterna ban you and he was to create a new gamemode, you would already be banned from it.)
Also getting banned is fun. I used to get banned atleast once a day when I was active soo yea xD

If thats Lift, then it will die lol like cmon how can a cookieclicker based server last 3 months xD

Rip, they're getting 10 - 6 players day now. 😕

• Haha 1