Spiderlogical

Eating Food Tutorial

Recently another member posted a tutorial on how to breath, after thinking about it I said, "Why don't we create a bandwagon?" Here we are now with a tutorial on how to eat food.

Step 1:

Select Your Food: Now this part is very important because if you dislike the food then we will need a tutorial on what to do when you make a mistake. I would personally go with something sweet like chocolate. Now grab it like when someone posts a discord nitro link.

OPTIONAL STEP:

Unwrap the food: This can be important if your food is packaged. I wouldn't want to be eating plastic would you? Also psst @xMuel save the turtles sksksk

Step 2:

Open your mouth: Open your mouth like you're trying to start your server! Prepare your taste buds for the train from flavor town.

Step 3:

Put food in mouth and close: At this point you should be chewing the food and absorbing the tastiness into your body.

this was really bad but I slightly enjoyed writing it. to unlock more instructions turn off your ad blocker and subscribe to Minehut.

VIP for a while now, can't remember when. Jr Mod - 10-29-19

cpas.png.5b2e0a177a0384b5b8a990e74e4408e9.png

we love a late reply dont out me ask a vsco girl sheesh

Just someone who plays Minecraft

Discord - xmuel | sam#0592

----------------------------------------

Minehut VIP - Sometime in 2017

Minehut PRO- July 13th 2019

Minehut Junior Moderator - August 1st 2019

Minehut Moderator - October 1st 2019

I've finally started a trend. Woohoo. Also thank you but since I'm gluten free, does that change the steps?

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

1 hour ago, Jackson85 said:

I've finally started a trend. Woohoo. Also thank you but since I'm gluten free, does that change the steps?

Your options are limited on what you can eat, but you should be okay! Just make sure to stay away from places that have a visible chunk of gluten

VIP for a while now, can't remember when. Jr Mod - 10-29-19

cpas.png.5b2e0a177a0384b5b8a990e74e4408e9.png