Eating Food Tutorial

Recently another member posted a tutorial on how to breath, after thinking about it I said, "Why don't we create a bandwagon?" Here we are now with a tutorial on how to eat food.

Step 1:

Select Your Food: Now this part is very important because if you dislike the food then we will need a tutorial on what to do when you make a mistake. I would personally go with something sweet like chocolate. Now grab it like when someone posts a discord nitro link.

OPTIONAL STEP:

Unwrap the food: This can be important if your food is packaged. I wouldn't want to be eating plastic would you? Also psst @xMuel save the turtles sksksk

Step 2:

Open your mouth: Open your mouth like you're trying to start your server! Prepare your taste buds for the train from flavor town.

Step 3:

Put food in mouth and close: At this point you should be chewing the food and absorbing the tastiness into your body.

this was really bad but I slightly enjoyed writing it. to unlock more instructions turn off your ad blocker and subscribe to Minehut.

• Senior Moderator

we love a late reply dont out me ask a vsco girl sheesh

hey! you'll see me around the forums, but mainly on Discord.

uhhh idk what to put here and honestly i have no idea why you're reading this

pce

On 11/3/2019 at 11:28 PM, Spiderlogical said:

Recently another member posted a tutorial on how to breath, after thinking about it I said, "Why don't we create a bandwagon?" Here we are now with a tutorial on how to eat food.

Step 1:

Select Your Food: Now this part is very important because if you dislike the food then we will need a tutorial on what to do when you make a mistake. I would personally go with something sweet like chocolate. Now grab it like when someone posts a discord nitro link.

OPTIONAL STEP:

Unwrap the food: This can be important if your food is packaged. I wouldn't want to be eating plastic would you? Also psst @xMuel save the turtles sksksk

Step 2:

Open your mouth: Open your mouth like you're trying to start your server! Prepare your taste buds for the train from flavor town.

Step 3:

Put food in mouth and close: At this point you should be chewing the food and absorbing the tastiness into your body.

this was really bad but I slightly enjoyed writing it. to unlock more instructions turn off your ad blocker and subscribe to Minehut.

instructions not clear - ate frozen raw food and died

• Sad 1

Capture.PNG