The celebration of 1k Posts

Jackson85

Hello friends. Today I've hit the major milestone of one thousand posts on the forums, and I don't plan on stopping here. Before announcing something, I want to just give a history of my time on the Minehut forums. My first big post that I ever made was back during the age of the forums.gg forums. It was titled "Conspiracy | BennyDoesStuff is a robot". This post never really gained too much traction, just a few replies. However, I was extremely proud of it and wanted to improve. I continued making posts that weren't anything special but that I enjoyed. I also tried to take notes from some forum creators that I looked up to, like Crewly. (Your Minehut Bible post truly inspired me). Then the age of those forums ended, while another begun. I joined these forums on June 12, 2 days after they initially launched. I wanted to continue my journey here so I made my first post and it was titled "Deep thoughts with Jackson Vol. 1". I started to get a few more replies than normal. I then hit my peak when I posted my conspiracy on SLGMolly being BennyDoesStuff. This blew up and I followed it up with another conspiracy on Trent and Micheal being brothers. This also did well and brought much happiness to me. Then my reputation started going up and before you know it, I was on the weekly leaderboards. As time progressed, my content continued to do well and I continued to enjoy creating it. Then I took a brief break from my main thing: conspiracies. This gave me time to think about more content ideas and helped improve what I was doing tremendously. I then started doing them again and that brings me to today where I try to continue with my original goal in mind: to entertain.

Now to celebrate, since I didn't plan anything tremendous quickly enough., I'm going to be giving away a VIP rank. To enter just reply saying something. 

I can't wait to continue this journey with everyone.

- Jackson

P.S. I'm working on an actual project for this that I'm planning on releasing, it'll just take some time.

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

9 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

Hello friends. Today I've hit the major milestone of one thousand posts on the forums, and I don't plan on stopping here. Before announcing something, I want to just give a history of my time on the Minehut forums. My first big post that I ever made was back during the age of the forums.gg forums. It was titled "Conspiracy | BennyDoesStuff is a robot". This post never really gained too much traction, just a few replies. However, I was extremely proud of it and wanted to improve. I continued making posts that weren't anything special but that I enjoyed. I also tried to take notes from some forum creators that I looked up to, like Crewly. (Your Minehut Bible post truly inspired me). Then the age of those forums ended, while another begun. I joined these forums on June 12, 2 days after they initially launched. I wanted to continue my journey here so I made my first post and it was titled "Deep thoughts with Jackson Vol. 1". I started to get a few more replies than normal. I then hit my peak when I posted my conspiracy on SLGMolly being BennyDoesStuff. This blew up and I followed it up with another conspiracy on Trent and Micheal being brothers. This also did well and brought much happiness to me. Then my reputation started going up and before you know it, I was on the weekly leaderboards. As time progressed, my content continued to do well and I continued to enjoy creating it. Then I took a brief break from my main thing: conspiracies. This gave me time to think about more content ideas and helped improve what I was doing tremendously. I then started doing them again and that brings me to today where I try to continue with my original goal in mind: to entertain.

Now to celebrate, since I didn't plan anything tremendous quickly enough., I'm going to be giving away a VIP rank. To enter just reply saying something. 

I can't wait to continue this journey with everyone.

- Jackson

P.S. I'm working on an actual project for this that I'm planning on releasing, it'll just take some time.

Jeez how come I remember the BennyDoesStuff is a robot post? Lol
Dunno if I replied to it tho

Gratz on 1k posts I guess lol

About the giveaway, is it random? Cuz if I were to win that would be almost waste considering I haven't joined minehut since like mid summer haha

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

7 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Jeez how come I remember the BennyDoesStuff is a robot post? Lol
Dunno if I replied to it tho

Gratz on 1k posts I guess lol

About the giveaway, is it random? Cuz if I were to win that would be almost waste considering I haven't joined minehut since like mid summer haha

Really I’m just going to assign all the posts who want the rank a number and then use a random number generator.  I’ll announce results on Saturday.

• Like 1

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

1 minute ago, PyroPi said:

Only 2 people who entered lel

Yep, and now I get to announce the winner. Congrats @Gaminger

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

gg my dude

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl