Garum

Full List Plugins

It would be nice to be able to see a full list of the plugins because when searching through them on the control panel. The server goes to sleep before you can actually go through the description links to see what some plugins actually do. This would help improve the timing when it comes down to trying to learn something new and not have to wait for our servers to be enabled for us to manage plugins and learn more about other plugins we haven't heard of.

+1

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

22 hours ago, Garum said:

It would be nice to be able to see a full list of the plugins because when searching through them on the control panel. The server goes to sleep before you can actually go through the description links to see what some plugins actually do. This would help improve the timing when it comes down to trying to learn something new and not have to wait for our servers to be enabled for us to manage plugins and learn more about other plugins we haven't heard of.

You can just login with your minecraft client. 😉

while looking make sure someone online... wont go in hibernation then..