Emooji's Introduction

Emooji

̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶

INTRODUCTION - Part 1

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." – Friedrich Nietzsche

Hey, I'm Emooji.  Some of y'all know me from the OG days of Minehut. I've taken numerous breaks every now and then and may indefinitely take another one in the future. Though, for now I'm completely hooked on Minehut.  Just general curiosity on how it will end up. I love how it went from some-what of a small community in which everyone knew each other to a HUGE server. I've also been VIP for a couple of months prior to my huge break. I got a new forums account and everything, I'm starting from scratch in some context.

And no, I'm not new.

WHAT WAS I KNOWN FOR? - Part 2

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi

So, due to my stature not being the highest because of my breaks and just unknown inactivity spikes, I don't have the most significant resumé. Please bare with me if the names are off and such.

I also live upon the fundamentals that your stature doesn't necessarily matter. However, some people differ so if you're one of those people, here you go:

REWORKED - Administrator.

MY SERVERS - Owner, of course.

CITY SERVER THAT TENDED TO BE EXTREMELY POPULOUS - I think I was like an Admin or so.

THE MAJORITY OF OF MY FRIEND'S SERVERS - Like Administrator or Moderator.

AND A LOT MORE SERVERS...

That's literally all I remember. However, before you go dissing, I have been on Minehut for a long time and there has been so many servers that I was high ranking on; but then again I really don't think of my self highly because of the amount of servers that I've been administrator on. It's just an accomplishment, nothing special.

FRIENDS - Part 3

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde

No need for an explanation as it's quite self-explanatory so I'll cut to the chase. Some of these people are kinda inactive and probably don't even remember me but I remember them. Oh, and this is also not my complete friends list this is just the people I know personally and such.

•  RyanDxxx

• EmeraldsEmerald

• Vocall

• _Rascal

• Mega_Rascal

• JackJack33

• Ceppy

• _iGalaxy

• Turoph

• Dextur

• SpagHeddy

• Lke2004

• YoutubeJr

That's about all for me. Peace.

Signed,

Emooji, a professional weirdo.

emooji3.png

21 hours ago, Emooji said:

INTRODUCTION - Part 1

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." – Friedrich Nietzsche

Hey, I'm Emooji.  Some of y'all know me from the OG days of Minehut. I've taken numerous breaks every now and then and may indefinitely take another one in the future. Though, for now I'm completely hooked on Minehut.  Just general curiosity on how it will end up. I love how it went from some-what of a small community in which everyone knew each other to a HUGE server. I've also been VIP for a couple of months prior to my huge break. I got a new forums account and everything, I'm starting from scratch in some context.

And no, I'm not new.

WHAT WAS I KNOWN FOR? - Part 2

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi

So, due to my stature not being the highest because of my breaks and just unknown inactivity spikes, I don't have the most significant resumé. Please bare with me if the names are off and such.

I also live upon the fundamentals that your stature doesn't necessarily matter. However, some people differ so if you're one of those people, here you go:

REWORKED - Administrator.

MY SERVERS - Owner, of course.

CITY SERVER THAT TENDED TO BE EXTREMELY POPULOUS - I think I was like an Admin or so.

THE MAJORITY OF OF MY FRIEND'S SERVERS - Like Administrator or Moderator.

AND A LOT MORE SERVERS...

That's literally all I remember. However, before you go dissing, I have been on Minehut for a long time and there has been so many servers that I was high ranking on; but then again I really don't think of my self highly because of the amount of servers that I've been administrator on. It's just an accomplishment, nothing special.

FRIENDS - Part 3

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde

No need for an explanation as it's quite self-explanatory so I'll cut to the chase. Some of these people are kinda inactive and probably don't even remember me but I remember them. Oh, and this is also not my complete friends list this is just the people I know personally and such.

•  RyanDxxx

• EmeraldsEmerald

• Vocall

• _Rascal

• Mega_Rascal

• JackJack33

• Ceppy

• _iGalaxy

• Turoph

• Dextur

• SpagHeddy

• Lke2004