Acxiion

Changing Server Icons

I think being able to change the server icon would be a neat addition. I don't know if you guys could get it working or not, but it'd be a really good way to personalize servers more. 

• Like 16

Posted (edited)

Minehut had this a while back but they removed the feature.  Could be a nice feature to add back 

Edited by Youtubejr
  • Like 2

This used to be a feature back then.. why remove it..

+1

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

I believe you can upload .png files to the server. Just make sure you name the file server-icon.png and make sure the size is correct. Idk if this works because I haven't tried myself.

+1

Switched over to minehut recently for faster servers but I miss the option of changing server images

Urgh, I had this same topic like this ages ago with a picture custom interface which took me over 100million hours and some random people who make theirs in <30s get all the replies and comments... 😞 I feel depressed...

Yeet