Can't join?

Avrox

Question

Hi!

The last few days I've been playing on my server on Minehut, but sometimes, while joining, at the "Joining World..."-phase; it errors and gives me the error code io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

minehuterror.png

Edited by Avrox

thanks for reading this

Also, perhaps subscribe to my YouTube (yes, this is shameless advertising):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClOh4uJPDyKtQga1T2fisLA

11 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Avrox said:

Hi!

The last few days I've been playing on my server on Minehut, but sometimes, while joining, at the "Joining World..."-phase; it errors and gives me the error code io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

minehuterror.png

Please post this in Community Support next time.

This usually happens when the server takes to much time to send data, so minecraft timesout. This is usually because of your internet or because minehut is slow. Try again later or try restarting your minecraft or even router idk.

• Like 1

Hello @Avrox,

Yes, when players are sending too many packets this may happen. It can happen from low internet speed, and connection. If you are experiencing high ping or excessive packets it may be because you are on a Modified Client such as Forged, Jigsaw, any client that isn't an normal Minecraft version. If you are on original Minecraft you may have other siblings or are taking up the internet speed, or your router is being slow. You may try to close all you un-used background apps and maybe reset your router if needed. If you are living with other people I suggest making sure they're ready for you to reset it before someone gets upset.

If you have any questions or statements feel free to reply.

Axis-Dussk.png.7e3cc55d60f1a61d0247ac69983d51c1.png