What is your Minecraft username?

Virus53

How old are you?

What is your discord name?

Virus The Weeb#9542

What is your timezone?

CEST

General Questions

What made you want to apply for staff on Gravestone?

I have been interested in applying since i was the works on the server. I thought it looked cool and since you guys were looking for staff i thought i'd apply. 

Why should we accept you instead of someone else?

I am experienced and like to create a fun environment for everyone to play in while keeping it professional. Further i am actived and know how to deal with certain scenario's. I can also record any rule breakers in 60 fps+ and i make 100% sure they are b breaking a rule before acting.

Experience do you have with Moderating?

I am a Jrmod currently on warzone wich is a team pvp server also with a ctf sorta mode.

I am currently a mod on Spudnet wich is a random item generator server.

I was a helper on NatureMC wich is a skyblock/prison server but that isnt a minehut server. Quickly after i became a helper the server got sold and everyone basicly left.

Have you been punished on Minehut, Gravestone or any other server? If so, why were you punished and how have you learned from it?

Not on minehut/gravestone but i have been on Warzone i got muted once for 1 week first offence for flooding (sending multiple msg quicly after eachother) wich was ridiculous so i went ahead and appealed, it got denied not even reduced. After that i did something dumb and mute evadedwich got me perm ip banned. But this happend like 2 years ago, and im mature now.

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? 

I have experience and can quickly find a player whos cheating. I can keep a fun environment for players. I can speak 3 languages; English, Dutch and Russian so i can also help Dutch and Russian players.

My english isn't the best so i hope its understandable. 

What are your hobbies outside of Minecraft?

Watching anime, Ice skatingand drawing

Scenarios

A large amount of new players join and they all start spamming. What do you do?

I would mute the chat and ip ban them. If they are on different ips i would ban them 1 by 1.

Somebody is being extremely toxic and starts using racial slurs. What do you do?

I would mute the player and clear the chat.

You think someone may be cheating but you aren't 100% sure. What do you do?

I would record the player and ask for other staffs opinions.

Multiple people are hackusating someone but they don't look like they're using any hacks. What do you do?

I would tell the chat to stop and tell them i couldnt find anything. And i would ask in chat if anyone has video evidence of them cheating.

A staff member is on and you can tell they are cheating. What do you do?

I would tell them to stop and report it to a higher staff member then they are i would also send proof if i had and.

A staff member starts abusing. What do you do?

I would record it and tell the to stop further i would notify a SrMod.

Have any questions dont hesitate to ask me! I can also do a intervieuw if you want.

Thanks for talking your time too look at my app. I hope u have a great day!

Edited by Virus53

Hey. Your application showed a good amount of detail and you definitely have the amount of experience needed. Im going to accept you. DM me on discord and we can talk about a few things.

ACCEPTED

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Minehut Support Member
10/6/19

spacer.png