JutouRPG | Staff Needed

PandaDoesNothing

Hello! I am the owner of JutouRPG, Panda. I am looking for players that would be interested in helping create JutouRPG! So, here's some information.

Jutou Information

Before I go onto talking about the staff ranks, I need to include some information about Jutou to see if you would like to join the community or not! So, here we go.

Jutou is a medieval RP server, it has its main Kingdom Hardna until players join and start applying for noble positions and making their own settlements which can evolve into kingdoms. The server will have many different custom recipes for the players to use and it will have custom skill systems. 

Staff Ranks

In Jutou, we have three different departments within our staff team, here are whos in which one and their jobs.

BPM:

The Back End Plugin Management department is the department that handles all the bug reports and plugin related things. Such as, creating custom recipes for players to use, or making a card system to display player information.

Currently, the BPM Director is myself.

The BPM is looking for one more person to join, preferably a experienced skripter.

AAP:

The Advertising and Players Department is quite simple, they mostly handle advertisements on the Minehut forums and help new players when they join.

The Current AAP Director is Bear Kaori Spiderman

and finally, EBAS:

Events Builds and Stories. This department handles building around the map, and if requested, a new custom map. However, for those who can't build on the EBAS, there is the option to join and create events and stories for the players.

The EBAS Director currently is Spooky_Hourly.

If you would like to join the Jutou Staff Team, join this discord:

https://discord.gg/K8BVv5U

If you have any ideas for Jutou, you can also join the discord and tell the staff team what you think!

IGN : PandaDoesNothing

AlexDoesNothing#4532

----

- Owner of JutouRPG