World reset

JoTheGiver

Question

Hi, Me and my friend’s world just got randomly got reset and I don’t know how that happened, we’ve been playing for almost a month now and we’re very disappointed sine we’ve put a lot of effort in that world. Server is “ziebaarch” I don’t know if you guys can roll it back a few hours or a day, because just 4-5 hours ago, the world was okay. Thank you!

Edited by JoTheGiver
Luck of info

3 answers to this question

Hay! We're sorry to hear that your world has gotten a reset. Unfortunately you can't get the world back, but i suggest next time when you and your friends are making a world, every time before you leave the server do the command /save-all. This will save data for your server and it shouldn't be getting any random resets afterwards! Also just incase download your world by doing /dl World_Name!

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019

On 10/12/2019 at 2:31 AM, JoTheGiver said:

Hi, Me and my friend’s world just got randomly got reset and I don’t know how that happened, we’ve been playing for almost a month now and we’re very disappointed sine we’ve put a lot of effort in that world. Server is “ziebaarch” I don’t know if you guys can roll it back a few hours or a day, because just 4-5 hours ago, the world was okay. Thank you!

55 minutes ago, snowclimb said:

I have been saving and yet mine was reset.  I force stopped and reloaded still nothing. Im pissed as we were nearly done with stuff we were doing and I closed it down for a couple minutes to eat. 

Just to add to what @FadelessBanjo has said, you might want to contact Minehut Support at https://minehut.com/app/support and ask if they have a save of your world backed up somewhere.

• Thanks 1