Title_Wave

Title_Wave's Ban Appeal

Username: Title_Wave

What punishment did you receive: "Ban Evasion"

Was the punishment fair: In my opinion, yes.

Why should you be unpunished: My ban is kind of a huge misunderstanding. One of my IRL friends thought it would be fun to hack on Warzone with his alt account because he was bored, and of course he got banned, he was obviously hacking(with the account Kr0nix). Also, my friend let's me use his alt to play on Hypixel(for other reasons), and obviously I have clicked on the wrong server before because Minehut is right next to Hypixel in my server list, or sometimes I just don't know what account i'm on. This is why the account matches my IP. What I am mostly irritated of is the fact that I have been playing for the past week and achieved level 20 and it's now that they ban me. This story probably sounds like BS to you but if you want me to prove it's his account I might be able to do that, idk, all that I know is that I wasn't the one hacking and I have never hacked before on Warzone.   

What were the events that led to your punishment: accidentally logging into Minehut with the wrong account. Big mistake.  

Additional comments: Clearly I mean no harm to your server, I have never hacked ever on it and this is just kind of a big misunderstanding. I also know that stories like this always sound fake but this is unfortunately real, and I hope I can prove it to you guys. Anyways thank you for reading this.  

Hey. Sorry for the late response. One thing I'm not completely understanding; if you were using your friend's alt, then your ip should only have matched with the alt, not the alt and your friend's account. Your account joined on the same ip as Kr0nix, and thus we banned you. According to your explanation this should be impossible. What's the name of your friend's alt?

Limited time free bacon 🐽

Hello, sorry for the late response as well because I have been waiting quite some time now, but anyways Kr0nix was my freind's alt, and basically I think what happened is that I have joined Minehut with that account before by accident because I use that account to play Hypixel. The account was banned while my friend was playing it, and quite a while after I started to play Warzone regularly, and while I was playing one time I was banned for "Ban Evasion." Obviously this story sounds complicated and BS but I don't really know what to do because it's true XD. 

The account Kr0nix never joined Warzone before Sept 4th (the day the account was banned). Meaning that you would have never had the opportunity to have joined on Kr0nix beforehand. Which also means that you would've logged into Warzone as Title_Wave on the same ip as Kr0nix did (or else we wouldn't be having this conversation). It's looking less and less likely that Kr0nix is the alt you and your friend share.

Thanks for the response but is there anything I can do to prove it? I don't really talk to the friend anymore but I know he bought the account for like 10$ from someone else. I have no bad intentions for the server considering I basically have a clean record. I guess this is one of those "this story is impossible to believe" which honestly sounds like that to me because if I was you I want believe me either haha, Then to be honest I don't know how Kr0nix's IP matched mine. I mean I live in the same area as my friend but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Anyways thanks for the response now I need to get a VPN, just kidding haha. Have a good one.  

His main? TBH he played on a few and he kind of switched mains, but here are the ones he played on, "AstroidPvP," which I just found out he changed the name on that account to, "JoesterzMC." He also had another account he might of played on but I have some doubts because it was mostly his alt named, "AstroMAMAMA." Finally he had an account named "ChewyMcChew." I just want to tell you I really appreciate you aren't just closing this. Thank you so much I really appreciate it! 

Out of those 3 accounts, ChewyMcChew was the only account to have joined Warzone. ChewyMcChew does not match Kr0nix's IP, whereas your account does. Your argument is that your friend was playing on Kr0nix when the account was banned; all evidence provided so far proves against that. Due to this, I will be denying your appeal.

Unless you have anything else to add, I will be locking this thread after 24 hours.