Tis I, ItsAPerson (P.S. I might not be a person)

ItsAPerson

Tis I! ItsAPerson, I have been playing on Minehut for about 2 and a half years now, and this is my second introduction. So, where to begin, lets start with what I do on Minehut. Okay, so, on MH I do things. Thanks for reading this introdu... jk So, in MH i am pretty involved in the building commuity, I have done the builds for the past 4 or so seasons of lavaS, I have owned and staffed on multiple creative and freebuild servers, and you can sometimes see me posting in the building section on the MH discord! I currently have VIP rank on the server, (Im a broke boi, my friend bought it for me) and I spend a good ammount of my time on Mc playing on Minehut. I hope to eventually become a staff member on Minehut, and that concludes the in Minehut part of my intro. Out of MH the main thing about me is my love for axolotls. (Look at my signature) I have founded the Axolotls daily club (you should join) where I post a daily picture of an axolotl. Welp, I guess that about sums up my intro. good bye

Edited by ItsAPerson

rsz_axie.jpg