Sign in to follow this  
Pndq

Pndq Ban Appeal

Username: Pndq

What punishment did you receive: Ban

Was the punishment fair: yes it was fair

Why should you be unpunished: I should be unpunished because I've learned my lesson. What I mean by this is that I understand WHY I was banned and I understand why I shouldn't be cheating and that it isnt allowed. I deleted all of my reach mods and autoclickers once I heard that draem reported me. I think that just because I deleted my hacks it doesn't justify my history of me cheating and appealing just to cheat again but I think I should be given another chance.

What were the events that led to your punishment: I was getting back into Minecraft and decided to join my favorite server back in the day. I also happened to have a ghost client. I decided to use the ghost client to once again get attention and I was eventually banned once draem reported me.

Additional comments: Consider my suggestion its really good #suggestions

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Minehut Support Member
10/6/19

spacer.png

This appeal is denied.

You have a long punishment history, and after having over one occasion of cheating of cheating on Warzone, it is way too early for us to believe that you have completely given up cheating.

You can appeal again in two weeks, but I would recommend three or four months.

I will be leaving this appeal open for 24 hours in case you have any questions or concerns. Have a nice day.