-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

Im the last boss alongside boats, MarcusRoman and Doxically.

Pixelific is going to be the supposed hero, thinking he is doing the right thing but in the end finds out he was doing the bad thing all along.

MatteoGames is the annoying dog (kms..)

Fagapoo barely makes it to the end (he's that weak optional partner that always collapses in midbosses and bosses fights)

If you get Facto in your team you don't have to worry about money because he has that move that doubles your money in the end of a battle..

And as a side quest you learn the dark story of how minehut came to be. Its all Luuke's fault for not following his dream of doing a badlion ripoff and instead do a server of servers.

Edited by Gaminger
and... what

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!