Server wont let me be opped

bigboypadilla9

Question

I am having trouble with my server. I can't be opped. I tried typing "/op bigcowpadilla" in the console, but it didn't work. I tried typing it without the slash in it, and it still didn't work. I stopped and started my server multiple times, and still didn't give me op. When I tried to get myself op, it says nothing and keeps me deopped. I really need help.

9 answers to this question

This should be in community support

Anyway, if that doesn't work, I would suggest installing PEX, and doing /pex user bigcowpadilla add * in the console, which gives you all the permissions except Minehut commands, but you have permission to OP yourself

This problem could be from lag, but if it isn't then try to do what Nd_ said to do, if the problem continues you might need to restart your server completely. Make sure to use the correct category though, because sometimes your post may be effected by it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 10/5/2019 at 1:51 AM, bigboypadilla9 said:

"/op bigcowpadilla" in the console

You said you typed "/op bigcowpadilla" in console right? be sure to not add any to commands through console as it automatically does it for you.

Also do you have any sort of permissions manager? (PermissionsEx, Group Manager, Luckperms, etc)?

Santio71 -> Developer

Development Lead for Minehut Events Team

First Joined: Jan. 24, 2016

[VIP]~2019

Joined CET: July 22, 2019 (About 1.75 years ago) 

[PRO]: May 6, 2020

Rejoined CET: June 15, 2020

Moderator: December 19, 2022

himods_1_464x213.pngok3.png.9f407538426375980dbfd1a70bd93a74.pngok2.png.2d1e6960fee974293bc3aaebeb41d5db.png

52 minutes ago, Santio71 said:

You said you typed "/op bigcowpadilla" in console right? be sure to not add any to commands through console as it automatically does it for you.

Also do you have any sort of permissions manager? (PermissionsEx, Group Manager, Luckperms, etc)?

In the minehut console there is no difference between omitting / and adding it, there is in other consoles

Hey there! Sorry to hear that this is not working. If the issue continues, please write into our support team. To do this, please visit Minehut.com/Support. Our team is here to help! 🙂

Support by day, AD Carry when I play.

Play Minecraft with me! I am SLG Molly online UwU

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.11.57 AM.png

On 10/8/2019 at 1:20 PM, Santio71 said:

i dont have any permissions manager

Moved to Community Support ➡️

Please use the correct category next time.

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl