91 Intro [The Sequel]

Hello I'm 91 I've been on Minehut for a long time but I didn't introduce myself on the forums since I wasn't active on there. you most likely have seen me on Minehut at least once or twice in the lobby. I'm mostly staff on ValkNet which is a pretty top tier server. I like anime as you can tell from my profile picture, and hope to be staff on Minehut eventually. I mostly just play video games and am good at math. 

Like I said I have not been active on forums forever so I'm just here to introduce myself officially after too long. You'll probably see a handful of replies here and there and stuff. By the way I like typing extremely longer than I'm supposed to because I'm bored and I like writing. It's my favorite thing other than math, video games, and basketball. And yes I like basketball, it's pretty fun even though I suck at it.

~91919

Edited by 91919
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Emily said:

Hia, welcome to the forums! Nice introduction, I'm not the biggest fan of math but that's mostly because I'm terrible at it hehe.. Anyhow, nice to meet ya!

Thanks for the warm welcome

On 10/4/2019 at 9:04 PM, 91919 said:

Hello I'm 91 I've been on Minehut for a long time but I didn't introduce myself on the forums since I wasn't active on there. you most likely have seen me on Minehut at least once or twice in the lobby. I'm mostly staff on ValkNet which is a pretty top tier server. I like anime as you can tell from my profile picture, and hope to be staff on Minehut eventually. I mostly just play video games and am good at math. 

Like I said I have not been active on forums forever so I'm just here to introduce myself officially after too long. You'll probably see a handful of replies here and there and stuff. By the way I like typing extremely longer than I'm supposed to because I'm bored and I like writing. It's my favorite thing other than math, video games, and basketball. And yes I like basketball, it's pretty fun even though I suck at it.

~91919

You sound like me lmao except I play football not basketball my aim (unlike in Minecraft) is terrible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine also sucks a lot but it's getting better gradually, I personally thought football would be fun but never wanted to play it. Soccer I tried to play a while ago when I was super small but that stopped also. In basketball, like soccer, I'm better at defense in my opinion, if I do get the ball I just pass to my teammate, and most the times games are a mess since we just pick teams outside.

You seem like a carbon copy of me. Welcome to the forums.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.