Unable to Access Minehut Servers

mystifiedmage

Question

Hello! I run a server through minehut for me and my friends, and it usually works pretty good. A friend updated to bedrock 1.19.70 and said he was unable to access the server. Before I updated I could access both the main minehut server and my own. However, since I've updated my own version, I've gotten the following error message.

Outdated geyser proxy This server supports the following versions 1.19.20 1.19.211.19.22 1.19.30 1.19.31 1.19.40 1.19.41 1.19.50 1.19.51 1.19.60 1.19.62

Is there something going wrong on my end, or is this something other bedrock players have been experiencing? Do I have to do something through files/console for my server or is it just a waiting game now? Thanks! :))

09030FD7-803E-4D33-A89F-D61869CC82D4.png

2 answers to this question

I am not a developer but I am someone with the same problem. Basically bedrock players can play because of "geyser" but Minehut needs to go through and update the addon on the servers. I saw a thread that said somewhere between 3-5 days. Hopefully thats the case.

Nothing you can do on your end, it's all on the server.

2 hours ago, TheBebie said:

I am not a developer but I am someone with the same problem. Basically bedrock players can play because of "geyser" but Minehut needs to go through and update the addon on the servers. I saw a thread that said somewhere between 3-5 days. Hopefully thats the case.

Nothing you can do on your end, it's all on the server.

Thank you!!