No valid lobbies found - Can't join any Minehut servers

LightningXSpirit

Question

I am unable to join any servers and have been able to do nothing about it. As you can see bellow, the error message states "Connection Lost, Cause: No valid lobbies were found. Last know disconnect reason: No lobbies found.

I normally play with an optimization modpack that improves my fps and add shaders, but even with vanilla Minecraft, I can't join Minehut servers, and only Minehut servers.

I am wondering if this is an issue with Minehut or something that Minehut has implomented that just ended up causing me to have trouble, as it happend driectly after New Year.

If I remeber anything else to add, I will add it here. All I want is to find out how I could resolve this issue and just play some servers with my friend.

image.thumb.png.e75d93f92034eef4f026cb74dd4b37ff.png

I'm not sure what this means as I am in these versions of the game (1.19.2/1.19.3):
image.png.b308d284415c3b9aca94fef334ac5b8c.png

Same problem in the discord:
image.png?width=796&height=347

image.thumb.png.e897cfaff409fd138fad65d9fd9c46ec.png

Others simular problems:

Edited by LightningXSpirit
Adding more details

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Echoshax said:

This can be a server crash/bug on the minecraft side. 

Minecraft or Minehut? I agree, the most likely answer is that it is just an issue on Minehut's part, it might be due to something expiring because of the New Year, or something else with the New Year. Well anyway, we should just wait for about 12 hours or so and it should fix itself, but it doesn't, we have to wait for the 2nd of January (Due to Minehut being closed) for the problem to be fixed. Thanks forthe reply

Edited by LightningXSpirit

ye same has happened to me i was playing on a friends smp the day before and now i get the exact same error i have swapped from all possibke versions and client (badlion,lunar,feather etc) nothing is working i will try use direect connect though

Edit 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚠 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 “𝙽𝚘 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

Edited by Eaglepowergaming

14 minutes ago, Eaglepowergaming said:

ye same has happened to me i was playing on a friends smp the day before and now i get the exact same error i have swapped from all possibke versions and client (badlion,lunar,feather etc) nothing is working i will try use direect connect though

Edit 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚡 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚠 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 “𝙽𝚘 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

Just have to wait, ready my messages above for more information.