AMA: SLG Molly

SLG Molly

Hey Minehut Fam!

It has been a while since I have formally introduced myself on here, and I wanted to do it again as we have grown significantly and there are a lot of new faces!  Instead of me telling you all about myself, I thought that I would open the floor. Are there any questions you have? Ask me anything! 😄

I am READY

image.png

Support by day, AD Carry when I play.

Play Minecraft with me! I am SLG Molly online UwU

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.11.57 AM.png

8 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

Do you know any coding languages? 

I self taught myself HTML back in high school so that I could code my art blog B) May learn another though! Any recommendations? 

image.png

Just now, ForestHunters said:

Is your full name "SuperLeagueGaming Molly?"

Also do you like dogs (based on your pictures, I can't tell, even with your Signature.)

Yes, that is my legal name on my birth certificate. Actually though, my parents gave me a rather southern name even though we were from California. My name is Molly Beth, and it is my personal opinion that you can NOT say that without doing a southern accent. 

image.png

This is you when you say my name ^

Also, yes, I love dogs.... a lot. I grew up on farm land in Oregon. So from the age of 5 to 17, we lived with lots of land and lots of corgis. We bred our two Corgis, Sally Cow and Cooper and ended up having 36 corgi puppies after four litters! Past that, I was a Salon Manager at a dog salon before Super League. I would see about 40 dogs a day, it was EXCELLENT. I also have two dogs of my own, named Brisket and Jojo. Brisket is a rescue from Korea. He was originally going to be eaten before an organization stole him. We named him Brisket after the Korean BBQ Meat! (Dark sense of humor, I know) Jojo is a rescue from Los Angeles. They love each other and cuddle daily.

image.pngSally Cow

Cimage.pngCooper

image.pngLiterally a basket of puppies. 

IMG_0129.jpgBrisket

IMG_0502.jpg Me shooting Brisket with a dryer while I worked at a salon and would bathe him for free 😄

IMG_2463.JPG Jojo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SLG Molly said:

Yes, that is my legal name on my birth certificate. Actually though, my parents gave me a rather southern name even though we were from California. My name is Molly Beth, and it is my personal opinion that you can NOT say that without doing a southern accent. 

image.png

This is you when you say my name ^

Also, yes, I love dogs.... a lot. I grew up on farm land in Oregon. So from the age of 5 to 17, we lived with lots of land and lots of corgis. We bred our two Corgis, Sally Cow and Cooper and ended up having 36 corgi puppies after four litters! Past that, I was a Salon Manager at a dog salon before Super League. I would see about 40 dogs a day, it was EXCELLENT. I also have two dogs of my own, named Brisket and Jojo. Brisket is a rescue from Korea. He was originally going to be eaten before an organization stole him. We named him Brisket after the Korean BBQ Meat! (Dark sense of humor, I know) Jojo is a rescue from Los Angeles. They love each other and cuddle daily.

image.pngSally Cow

Cimage.pngCooper

image.pngLiterally a basket of puppies. 

IMG_0129.jpgBrisket

IMG_0502.jpg Me shooting Brisket with a dryer while I worked at a salon and would bathe him for free 😄

IMG_2463.JPG Jojo!

Every each one of them are too cute

[June 2016 - May 2021]

Thank you Minehut for years of fun.

1. What is your favorite shade of blue?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

3. What is the best Minehut meme?

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

3 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

1. What is your favorite shade of blue?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

3. What is the best Minehut meme?

1) My favorite color of blue is what all my loved one's call 'Molly Blue', which is a mint blue/robins egg. My entire house is this color OR yellow. All other possessions are typically this blue or pink o3o (I have also had both Pink and Blue hair. It's currently blue).

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg745E8292-A553-4D85-9E85-47E1C0B269E6.jpgIMG_0460.jpg

If it's this color blue, she's gotta have it. Hahaha Please see corgi magic playmat. My two loves. 

2) I honestly really love Los Angeles and see myself staying here for the rest of my life. I love the diversity, the communities, and how available everything is. Though, if I were to visit/live temporarily, I'd love to be in Japan.

3) Despite it's controversy... Creeper Aww Man was pretty good. My favorite Minecraft meme is video edits. Please see my favorite video of all time. It's is my pinned tweet, as I love looking at it... daily. 

1 hour ago, Spiderlogical said:

What is your source of dog photos?

A lot of them are my own curated collection actually. I have... a lot of dog photos... I must have taken about 2 thousand(ish) just from working at the dog salon for a 2 years. Both because I posted on their Instagram, but also I shared with my friends o3o. Aside from that, Reddit/Google are the true homies. 

Here's a few pictures of Brisket meeting a toy poodle.. He is only 10 pounds but looks HUGE.

EgEmWEOV9WCfj8rDwuCCbC8faKWt3XKSnBQaJuucavvU5qP1tQOqU_j1ljnj4H6eoNpBiYhrlYVrsr1W

This was my favorite dog from the salon. Her name is Chloe, and she is a Brussels Griffin. We used to braid her beard, it was great. 

AEcDPhmMb1bgaAFpuZEVGPeYZdR9tGxWRYJ8TDyA

rLRIeH961BKPILSypfzgQxVWCq3ntHMTpTGHdwMe

17 hours ago, SLG Molly said:

I self taught myself HTML back in high school so that I could code my art blog B) May learn another though! Any recommendations? 

image.png

OmG sAmE

i know html too! (And css, javascript, c# and some others)

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

15 hours ago, SLG Molly said:

A lot of them are my own curated collection actually. I have... a lot of dog photos... I must have taken about 2 thousand(ish) just from working at the dog salon for a 2 years. Both because I posted on their Instagram, but also I shared with my friends o3o. Aside from that, Reddit/Google are the true homies. 

Here's a few pictures of Brisket meeting a toy poodle.. He is only 10 pounds but looks HUGE.

EgEmWEOV9WCfj8rDwuCCbC8faKWt3XKSnBQaJuucavvU5qP1tQOqU_j1ljnj4H6eoNpBiYhrlYVrsr1W

This was my favorite dog from the salon. Her name is Chloe, and she is a Brussels Griffin. We used to braid her beard, it was great. 

AEcDPhmMb1bgaAFpuZEVGPeYZdR9tGxWRYJ8TDyA

rLRIeH961BKPILSypfzgQxVWCq3ntHMTpTGHdwMe

So cute :DDD

6 hours ago, Ezekia said:

OmG sAmE

i know html too! (And css, javascript, c# and some others)

Nice!!! You know more than me! 😄 

20 minutes ago, Spiderlogical said:

So cute :DDD

Thank you ❤️

If dogs could talk, what would you ask them?

also, tell your dogs I said hi 😄

Omg you have some super cute dogs ❤️

Edited by vip2kea

vip2kea

Playing Minehut since January 8th, 2018

Became a Pro on February 20th, 3029

Owner of SurvioPC

Owner of ArenaGames

4 hours ago, vip2kea said:

If dogs could talk, what would you ask them?

also, tell your dogs I said hi 😄

Omg yo have some super cute dogs ❤️

If dogs could talk, I would love to ask my dogs for their life story. Since they are rescues, I really don't know what their life was like before us. Brisket, who is from Korea, probably had a CRAZY life before America. What was life like before an endless supply of cheese? Hahah Aside from that, I'd probably want to know what they think about. What do they do when we aren't home? Why are they just SO stinking cute??? I have so many questions! 

Also, I shall! 😄 Thank you! 

IMG_3389.JPG

5 hours ago, Nd_ said:

Is this your favorite minecraft command

/summon wolf ~ ~ ~ {Owner:SLG_Molly}

I love to /weather rain. It makes me think of home (Oregon). Though I do have a funny story about spawning animals. When I first started Minehut, I wanted to create an animal server that basically was a petting zoo.  I built all of these structures and then it came time to spawn my pets. I started with the doggos and they were running around. Then I made bunnies. I used to have a pet bunny named Titus and really love the little critters. So the bunnies are hopping along and then I decided to spawn cats thinking that it would just be ADORABLE. Long story short, I spawned about 50 cats...near the bunnies...then realized my mistake. Little pieces of bunny meat started spawning and it took my a few minutes to realize my mistake. By the time I realized it, the cats had devoured all of the bunnies off my island. I ended up making a bunny island far far away from the cats so they could not be eaten. One of the most funniest, yet tragic days of me playing Minecraft. 

Image result for bunny minecraft

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Endgator said:

When did you first learn about Minehut, and how did you find it out?

I actually found out about it when Super League acquired it back in June of 2018. Since then, I have played and built a few servers 😄 I have played Minecraft since it first came out ten years ago though!

tenor (1).gif