Should I return to Minehut / Minehut Forums?

Lapzzo

Hey, I used to play Minehut and minecraft basically everyday and ive now stopped playing minehut which eventually led me to quitting minecraft - because of my boredem. I came onto the forums to see everything but nothing seems the same anymore. I am aware of the drastic changes done to minehut within this year but everything related with minehut feels less then it used to be. Even on the forums, there seems to not be alot of posts and not alot of people. All recent stuff is mostly necroposting without anything being taken down or anything. I also have seen that the new moderation system is not the best compared to before.

Should I return to minehut / minehut forums?

Edited by Lapzzo
  • Like 1

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

On 12/2/2022 at 1:38 PM, Lapzzo said:

Hey, I used to play Minehut and minecraft basically everyday and ive now stopped playing minehut which eventually led me to quitting minecraft - because of my boredem. I came onto the forums to see everything but nothing seems the same anymore. I am aware of the drastic changes done to minehut within this year but everything related with minehut feels less then it used to be. Even on the forums, there seems to not be alot of posts and not alot of people. All recent stuff is mostly necroposting without anything being taken down or anything. I also have seen that the new moderation system is not the best compared to before.

Should I return to minehut / minehut forums?

I honestly wouldn’t recommend returning. Minehut isn’t the same anymore. They laid off all the paid moderators and now require chat signing in the lobbies. The potential and promise that once existed won’t be fulfilled. The forums has become a wasteland and the discord is full of spam. The lobbies are either full of people not using /ad and spammers or completely desolate. The servers are just as unoriginal as before. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

Also the forums are a ghost town, @Checkmate128 and I are the only ones that post here mostly anymore

Player Stats

IGN - ES63

Rank - Pro

----------------------

Server Stats

RascalPVP - Owner

RandKits - Owner

DoodySim - Owner

-----------------------

066fced7fa2c6eb28ff57c203964a6d3.gif.45df2fe64e40c8d045324e2a6203c1c6.gif

do that ^^^^

i will heart back (i promise)

On 12/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, ES63 said:

Minehut has been really tight lately, like i'm currently banned for 2 months and 3 weeks *1 month left* for saying the R word

Also new staff team is really bad, so is support, so if you do come back, dont get a punishment

But if you want to make a cool server and see if ppl enjoy it, go right ahead

Your decision not mine

Support answers super fast, also they're not being tight for banning you for saying the R-word 😐

[<3]

DMs open - Discord » mrtibo | or send a forum message